OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

color difference of the travis scotts

output_tt7VLy.gif
auto cop either way

i wonder why they only made a slight change in the color of the TS AF1s instead of going for a different palette

Literally looks like they had some extra pairs of the first run cook in some hot, humid part of the warehouse. :sick: :smh:

Need those Travis Scott AF1's. Will probably pay resell if I take the L. Missed out on the first release

That Sail/Cream color is even better than the first.

Didn’t go in. Just took a shot. Better in photos than in person.

F1DD6531-E677-4922-9B93-B843D9FB5426.jpeg
These practically released years ago in almost the same thing idk why everybody has went and done this with the sharpies and outline thinking it's new.. it's cool and looks a lil better then the actual release but still seen alot of people do this now thinkin it's a new trend in my opinion. I don't no if anyone said this I just seen the photo and remembered I had these already

Attachments

• IMG_20140720_083447_987.jpg
    IMG_20140720_083447_987.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 18
$500 LOL. I was like nope no thanks. He kept saying “you can only buy them at my shows”. But the details are not even great.. You can see the eyelets not even being painted properly
You can find the old pair Nike released 7-9 years ago on eBay for way less just not sharpied haha deff wouldn't pay 500 or would just get a white pair and do em my self haha that's crazy for 500 tho

Attachments

• IMG_20140720_083447_987.jpg
    IMG_20140720_083447_987.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 14
i saw the sheeds in person today. passed initially because i thought they were leather. pleasantly surprised they were patent. i must go back for them

One of my recent pickups from a couple of weeks ago, never thought I would ever own these, glad to add these to the collection ig @jesse_nt
2AB19038-570A-4167-989A-BDC1BC7BB681.jpeg
Fk’n grails right there. Remember it like yesterday when they dropped.

These practically released years ago in almost the same thing idk why everybody has went and done this with the sharpies and outline thinking it's new.. it's cool and looks a lil better then the actual release but still seen alot of people do this now thinkin it's a new trend in my opinion. I don't no if anyone said this I just seen the photo and remembered I had these already

what's the style code for those?

Back
Top Bottom