OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Connect AF1s shipped. Nike must really want me to have a sneaker that forces me to make the hard choice between exclusive drops. Maybe that’s why they chose an Air FORCE model.

40 to get it fast
And I think 20 something for that regular long shipping

Nah man, it’s like $13 for shipping. And their shipping generally takes 2-3 days for me via UPS Ground.

And stuntman mike stuntman mike if you’ve never ordered from them before, you’ll get a $20 off code when you sign up.

I say go for it—can’t see them getting much cheaper unless they release elsewhere.

Nah man, it’s like $13 for shipping. And their shipping generally takes 2-3 days for me via UPS Ground.

And stuntman mike stuntman mike if you’ve never ordered from them before, you’ll get a $20 off code when you sign up.

I say go for it—can’t see them getting much cheaper unless they release elsewhere.
561A1E49-BBBC-49F6-A9A0-400545077911.jpeg

How u get it for $13

EDIT: NVM
idk why i thought yall was talking about kickscrew

thanks guys. i’ll check my pair tomorrow and see how beat they are and decide. i also need a new light for night diving that costs about the same. can’t have both. tough decisions.

thanks guys. i’ll check my pair tomorrow and see how beat they are and decide. i also need a new light for night diving that costs about the same. can’t have both. tough decisions.

You’re in HI iirc. Night diving? As in diving in the ocean at night? Sheesh. That’s the stuff nightmares are made of for me. :lol: :sick:

No excuses now w the current setup. They notify you. Tell you when the window is and all you’ve gotta do is be on a fast connection. It’s my fav way to pick up the tough drops. (I’ve youve got an iPhone of course)
I have a dayjob, I have a social life, I have commitments beyond sneakers lol

I have a dayjob, I have a social life, I have commitments beyond sneakers lol
Join the club. Just hit the button on a phone when the time is right - it’s not like you’ve got to sacrifice any one of those commitments to hit “reserve.” You said you’ve never hit before which I would assume means that you’ve tried and missed. Now it’s significantly easier and you can still stay committed to all your commitments.

Join the club. Just hit the button on a phone when the time is right - it’s not like you’ve got to sacrifice any one of those commitments to hit “reserve.” You said you’ve never hit before which I would assume means that you’ve tried and missed. Now it’s significantly easier and you can still stay committed to all your commitments.
lol, I do. I don't take off work for shoes, I don't rearrange my life to buy shoes. There have been a couple snkrs passes that were for pick up on weekends and I've tried to assist a couple dudes from af1/am1 thread, but sizes were gone by the time I loaded it. I also know for a fact Nike employees spread word about what time snkrs pass is gonna go live, day before wotherspoons dropped my ex-Nike friend had all his current Nike homies telling him 2:35pm or whatever time it was. I'm not mad about it, most new releases from Nike are meaningless to me, I'm only saying it's not as easy as just living in New York City.

Just curious but did you wear your pants that way so that the uninformed public could spot the 'difference' between those and some trash white/white? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom