OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

As much as I like AF1's I wouldn't wear these. They're just a white on white with a rockafella stamp on them. Wow, how clever. The probably have trash leather on them too. I got the "Nike air" QS for Xmas. That's some trash leather. The Nike air on the inside is almost gone after one wear on one of the shoes.

As much as I like AF1's I wouldn't wear these. They're just a white on white with a rockafella stamp on them. Wow, how clever. The probably have trash leather on them too. I got the "Nike air" QS for Xmas. That's some trash leather. The Nike air on the inside is almost gone after one wear on one of the shoes.
It’s super hard to resell shoes when the logo starts fading after one wear. I mean how u gonna flex on the gram fam and still keep your bread up. Amirite?!?

Had to keep my feet on fire today :pimp:
happy and healthy new year to the NT fam.

IMG_2163.JPG

It’s super hard to resell shoes when the logo starts fading after one wear. I mean how u gonna flex on the gram fam and still keep your bread up. Amirite?!?
Sorry. Should have made this two paragraphs. I was comparing the "Nike air" to the "Rockafella" AF1's. Not selling the QS.

Honestly Idk why you didn't check prices before you bought them if you're reselling lmao. Or if you have paid attention to the thread, I posted links to get the Rocs for UNDER retail. That should have been a sign :rofl:

A. I don't flex if I'm reselling. B. I don't even flex that often because I'm honestly not that type of person.

Honestly Idk why you didn't check prices before you bought them if you're reselling lmao. Or if you have paid attention to the thread, I posted links to get the Rocs for UNDER retail. That should have been a sign :rofl:
Didn't know they were gonna restock. Also, I didn't think to check this thread.

Has nothing to do with flexing bro. It's a simple click over to Stockx or GOAT to check prices before you buy

Has nothing to do with flexing bro. It's a simple click over to Stockx or GOAT to check prices before you buy
I understand what you're saying. I was responding to someone who assumed I was the type to put on a pair of shoes to stunt on Instagram. Also, to your I thought these were super limited so I wanted to get to them before they sold out. I wasn't expecting the restock.

Back
Top Bottom