OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I'm still trying to figure out which I prefer. The draw or just submitting online on release. I scored 1 of the Off whites and that wasn't a draw but then again there were a lot of different shoes that dropped. I honestly think the draw is set for failure. I won twice on the draw and that was for retro jordans which I don't think is a big win. I have also not won any of the af100s. Those are still in some stores worldwide. Along with nike not having the FSR, I don't get it. Their marketing team needs a new person lol

yea the draw is terrible lol.

if it makes you feel any better, i have never copped a hyped release on ndc or snkrs ever

ezgif-4-23f9654375-gif.1997746

I'm still trying to figure out which I prefer. The draw or just submitting online on release. I scored 1 of the Off whites and that wasn't a draw but then again there were a lot of different shoes that dropped. I honestly think the draw is set for failure. I won twice on the draw and that was for retro jordans which I don't think is a big win. I have also not won any of the af100s. Those are still in some stores worldwide. Along with nike not having the FSR, I don't get it. Their marketing team needs a new person lol

FCFS online for sure....never even won a draw on GRs, smh

I remembered the earlier days where they draw the GR Js and then later on put them back on desktop, I couldn't even won those, lol

Reactions: PJS
Either way sucks lol
You guys just complaining to complain. Draw is best system in circumstances for us to have a chance to cop. Assuming you can’t prevent people from making tons of fake accounts, Any FCFS type system will let the bots jam it and you will be SOL. Draw at least takes 30 min, randomly picks winners. Yes, many of these multiple accounts people will win, but regular folks will have to win too. FCFS makes it harder. Look at Adidas, their splash page nonsense w Yeezy’s is essentially a multi hour draw and manual folks always eat. Stop complaining, this is the best possible outcome for now.

The OW was kind of a mini draw, it wasn’t FCFS, in first minute or two they were drawing people. Just wasn’t called a draw but wasn’t based on being first. It was a total s—- show for many of the shoes, the system couldn’t handle all the bots and gave manual folks bizarre errors about payment, address etc. was unfair. This Travis Scott draw is 30 min, enough time for system to handle the entries (there’s got to be hundreds of thousands of entries if Kaws is an indication). I got zero errors or problems entering. This is the cleanest way.

To date, the only shoe I’ve won in a Draw is the Maroon 6s, which shouldn’t even count because they made it to the Nike site

Back
Top Bottom