OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

74C323E5-CEA6-427F-96CB-D7305C016C97.jpeg

So 10 pairs from the “AF100” Collection?

1 - Acronym’s
2 - Travis Scott’s
3 - Off White’s
4 - Don’s
5 - Roc’s
6 - PSNY’s
7 - DJ Clark Kent’s
8 - Stash’s
9 - ???
10 - ???

Any guesses as to the last 2 pairs?

1 - Acronym’s
2 - Travis Scott’s
3 - Off White’s
4 - Don’s
5 - Roc’s
6 - PSNY’s
7 - DJ Clark Kent’s
8 - Stash’s
9 - ???
10 - ???

john elliott has a collab, idk the other one

Riccardo Tisci
or
Gyakusou

?????

I was thinking Tisci too...

Anyway I'm guessing that there's a good chance the release get's canceled...Stick your heads over in the AM97 thread for more but Complexcon is apparently a complete mess...UNDFTD shut down their booth because people were fighting, there was a crazy mad dash to actually get inside the Convention Center this morning, and now Adidas canceled the N.E.R.D. NMD's...

Why is Complexcon such a big thing? Both Nike and Adidas are going all out with multiple shoes and offering exclusivity for Complexcon...

Kinda frustrating.

74C323E5-CEA6-427F-96CB-D7305C016C97.jpeg

1 - Acronym’s
2 - Travis Scott’s
3 - Off White’s
4 - Don’s
5 - Roc’s
6 - PSNY’s
7 - DJ Clark Kent’s
8 - Stash’s
9 - ???
10 - ???

doesn't john geiger have a pair?

what the hell am i suppose to do after i tap on the poster/*** thing in snkrs app and after the camera launches????

Good thing I’m Camped in the Nike exhibit :wink:
How does it work out there? You just stand by the Nike booth for 2 days and wait for them to pull **** out? Or is there a constant rotating line and you get lucky if you are up front when they pull stuff out?

How does it work out there? You just stand by the Nike booth for 2 days and wait for them to pull **** out? Or is there a constant rotating line and you get lucky if you are up front when they pull stuff out?

No idea... I just moved my location there in case they open a stash spot

Order form to fill out...For the pairs that’s already been announced...

51A9ADCB-970A-4576-9BEB-3263528D3F04.jpeg

I’m guessing the other pairs will either be a surprise release or they’ll drop at some point later...This AF100 thing seems like it’s going to extend past Complexmess...

Back
Top Bottom