Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Cool Grey's....

Had every single 11 but had to eventually get rid of them all because they are not comfy. ONly pair I still own is Space Jams...

Tans turned up..

DA7238D0-F191-4EBA-A50E-5FECE0DD3194.jpeg
BCC354B0-579B-429C-BADB-8DC45338C1F5.jpeg

I would def keep them. OW2s are ok, but I’d “off” another pair of shoes.

Now lace them up or post more pics :angry:

Planning on offing these, blue Patta AM1’s and the taupe 4’s. Wore the taupe 4’s like twice, blue Patta’s I like but I like my orange ones more. And these yeah, I dont think id wear em really. Rather have someone else who wants em to wear em. Plus they going for decent on SX right now.

Planning on offing these, blue Patta AM1’s and the taupe 4’s. Wore the taupe 4’s like twice, blue Patta’s I like but I like my orange ones more. And these yeah, I dont think id wear em really. Rather have someone else who wants em to wear em. Plus they going for decent on SX right now.

Gotcha. What size are you?

Thanks man.
I'm usually out in Japan during this time of the year but they haven't opened the gates yet. My lady said to just go to Hawaii since she wanted to head to a warmer climate. I ended up getting the tickets a week out lol.

I'll post photos of the trip as it goes. Hawaii honestly has the best tasting coffee I've had outside of Kyoto and Tokyo.

-Drew
Are you guys traveling w/ kid(s) or w/o? The wife and I had to say pass on Ghana (kind of relieved on that one) and a free trip to Florida flight and stay included with friends. Having a little one with another around the corner has complicated getting out of the house. Glad to see somebody is doing it....and doing it well. Word to LL.

MotownSole MotownSole
Thank you good sir.
Nah no kids from me for a while, brother haha.

I only have a dog and he's already making a mess in my new house and I just bought the place not even a year ago lol.

I hope to have little ones one day though, but I still feel like I'm in my early 20s haha.

dorien dorien picasso swerve picasso swerve over30andwhat over30andwhat
ALD 993s look nice, all.

Taupe pair look much better than Aimé's photos initially showed. Shots look sick.

I can't wait to land back in NY to see my order.

-Drew

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom