.:OFFICIAL AFC CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD - Baltimore Ravens Vs. New England Patriots:.

lol @ all the people who thought the Pats would just run the Ravens out of the building.

Who thought that? Besides maybe NooEra...
A lot of Pats fans on various messageboards were calling it by 2 TDs. And the spread on this game was -9.5 NE, which I thought was ridiculous. I'm gonna make a lot of money off that.

Look at you guys in here first complaining about too many flags, then complaining the other way when they dont throw a flag on a big, clean hit.

The sodium levels are high when it comes to the Pats :lol:

If the Pats lose, Wes Welker should leave New England in a hurry lol

That's how the Ravens offense should look but do they have a few more of those drives left?

I wouldn't be shocked if they revert back into ******ed levels of conservative play calling

Noo ppl are complaining because of lack of consistency not the call itself. At least I am

Last edited:
Look at you guys in here first complaining about too many flags, then complaining the other way when they dont throw a flag on a big, clean hit.

The sodium levels are high when it comes to the Pats :lol:

The Ravens hit was clean to. None of them should be flagged but the problem is there is no consistency.

Last edited:
Quan.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom