.:OFFICIAL AFC CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD - Baltimore Ravens Vs. New England Patriots:.

The pats need a serious deep threat at the WR position bad, they haven't had one since moss was traded... You can't win in the playoffs consistently with baby 5 to 10 yard passes 

bernard pollard deserves a HEFTY FINE

no sb appearance/any ring/fines

goodell get on it buds.
for tackling a guy running full speed at him?  not sure if serious.

ridley.gif

I cant stand Belichek but im glad he doesnt pander to the media or the people who want to see him stand there with a stupid look on his face.

People who are happy the Pats lost should be to busy celebrating to care what Belichek does after the game

so glad the pats lost. brady gets exposed again. i really dislike when brady gets dropped on first thing he does is look at the ref looking for the flag. can't stand it. don't get me wrong, brady is good qb but he is definitely a product of the system. good to see the ravens finally get over the hump.

going to be a great super bow IMO

EDIT:

also if brady is such a passionate player why wasn't he like this throughout the game

View media item 228056

Last edited:
Mangini trying to get back in our good graces lol. He has a point the game was physical but so was the first game this year. Remember edelman getting slapped up in the helmet by one of the corners? its football let them play.

Just like when ed reed hit branch helmet to helmet. after the play gave em the salute its all respect. Hats off to the ravens they played well and shut us out second half. I think all the extra trash talk in a little excessive by suggs but how do you stop that? by winning the game which we didnt.

good luck in the sb and congrats to all ravens fans.

as for the the guys calling brady a system qb. good point but realize that all the teams in the playoffs for the most part have a deep threat. he has no choice to play system. when randy moss was there how did it work? need someone to make them safeties work but thats neither here nor there. Let the ravens enjoy their afc chip its about them now

Patriots have come full circle. They used to be the physical team on both sides of the ball that would eat finesse teams for lunch, like all those years they handled Peyton and the Colts. But now they've become the finesse team
...and this basically sums up the Pats recent playoff failures. '07, '09, '10, '11 and now this year again to the Ravens.

Defense improved a lot from last year and even made jumps from earlier this season (especially after the acquisition of Talib...so you could see how much it hurt having him get injured mid-game)...but you're not gonna win games these days scoring only 13 points and getting shut out in the 2nd half. That's credit to Baltimore though...they tailored their gameplan on removing or containing the Pats short passing game. They played everything short + our receivers couldn't create space in the open field. This is where having a Gronk or a Moss is crucial because they keep the DB's honest and spreads the defense. It's much harder to dare Brady to "checkdown" when you have Gronk in a 1 on 1.

No country for Joe Flacco slander. He's been cookin' ****** up for weeks now.

Congrats to the Ravens fans. There's no love lost between the teams/fans but if wasn't gonna be us, I wanted it to be Ray and Ed.
pimp.gif
I wanna see the big homie go out on a positive note...and after all that talking they do, ****** better win it.
laugh.gif

On another note...

It's funny how sports fans' logic works sometimes. Dudes rely on their emotional investment, whether it be love or hate, to dictate their agenda. I get it, it's not gonna change anytime soon. But it doesn't make it any less ridiculous when it's extra blatant and the storylines change from week to week...game to game. Just 7 days ago when the NT brigade was ******** on Peyton and proclaiming Thomas as the greatest living American, I said
Y'all are too damn predictable with the Manning and Brady ****.

The flip-flopping that goes on here for those 2 is comical. The consensus literally changes every year. If Tom doesn't get that elusive 4th dub, watch how quick the tide turns and everything being said this week is swept under the rug...

"Exposed" "Fraud" etc. etc. Same ol' ****.
The reaction from most of you _'s only proves me right.
laugh.gif
Look at the fallout from last night's game...look at how this thread jumped with random **** after Goliath was slayed again. The sheep mentality is absurd b.
mean.gif

And I don't wanna hear about #18 not getting enough love on here or getting more **** than #12.
laugh.gif
Some of you said Brady was NT's golden boy...yeah, alright. It's not even close.

Same ol' ****.

Last edited:
On another note...

It's funny how sports fans' logic works sometimes. Dudes rely on their emotional investment, whether it be love or hate, to dictate their agenda. I get it, it's not gonna change anytime soon. But it doesn't make it any less ridiculous when it's extra blatant and the storylines change from week to week...game to game. Just 7 days ago when the NT brigade was ******** on Peyton and proclaiming Thomas as the greatest living American, I said

The reaction from most of you _'s only proves me right. :lol: Look at the fallout from last night's game...look at how this thread jumped with random **** after Goliath was slayed again. The sheep mentality is absurd b. :smh:

And I don't wanna hear about #18 not getting enough love on here or getting more **** than #12. :lol: Some of you said Brady was NT's golden boy...yeah, alright. It's not even close.

Same ol' ****.

Goliath? not sure if serious. they were probably goliath before 08. but ever since then they have not been up to par.

Congrads to the Ravens they were the better team out there.

Talib going out to me was the difference. Boldon roasts small corners. Flacco throws it up there and he goes and gets it. Dude is a beast and seems a little bit slept on.

Good god Pollards hit.....wow. That was a game changer.
Brady looked almost pedestrian out there. But he was forced to try to make big plays when they were down 2 scores and thats when the mistakes came.

Super bowl should be exciting.

NE Patriots = San Antonio Spurs Is that a fair comparison?

Get out of my head!! YES it is a fair comparison. I tell people this all the time!!

Both teams have won rings over last decade and are always contenders.

I'm a Radiers and Lakers fan if that matters

Last edited:
I don't think Talib would have made a difference at all especially considering dudes throwing his way completed 60% of their passes and Anquan is just a damn beast he would've did that to anyone not named Revis.

Back
Top Bottom