.:OFFICIAL AFC CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD - Baltimore Ravens Vs. New England Patriots:.

Congrats to the raven fans.. Didn't Skip on First Take say they would lose their last 9 games or some **** like that :lol: clown

Flacco outplayed Manning and Brady in back to back weeks. Pay that man

Really happy for Ed Reed.

Either him or Randy getting a ring :smokin

hate to see all the bandwagon ravens fans. nobody gave the ravens a shot at all during the season now everyones riding their D hard.
mean.gif

I would love to hear a reporter ask ray lewis if slavery or the holocaust were mistakes. I wonder what his response would be

Really glad Shannon Sharpe put Belichick on blast for declining a post-game interview yet again as he has been doing all these years.

I don't know

The media likes to portray sports figures as bad guys if they don't want to answer every single question. I feel a lot coaches waste too much time talking to the media....it doesn't help your team win....more times than now the media is just looking for a negative story.

Why do you want to here him say anyways?

Really glad Shannon Sharpe put Belichick on blast for declining a post-game interview yet again as he has been doing all these years.

I don't know

The media likes to portray sports figures as bad guys if they don't want to answer every single question. I feel a lot coaches waste too much time talking to the media....it doesn't help your team win....more times than now the media is just looking for a negative story.

Not sure if serious... he declined the interview with CBS that every coach gives. He is a sore loser, period.

I don't know

Not sure if serious... he declined the interview with CBS that every coach gives. He is a sore loser, period.

they only have to do the post game press conference, i thought

Crucial drops in the playoffs two years in a row for Wes "First Ballot[emoji]8482[/emoji]" Welker... does that mean he's gone?

I am serious

I don't agree with every coach doing the losing post game interview.

Like seriously what do you want to hear him say?

Does anybody ever remember what the losing coach said unless its negative?

He did the post game confrence. Not sure why you need to hear any more from him. He's a jerk, but I don't see anything wrong with this.

Because when he wins he has no problems getting up there and talking.

I understand that he's intense about what he does, but why would you let a game get in the way being a decent human being?

Because when he wins he has no problems getting up there and talking.

I understand that he's intense about what he does, but why would you let a game get in the way being a decent human being?

:lol: @ being a decent human being...really?

and even after wins, he hates talking. it annoys him. let's not act like he's up there all cheery eyed and smiles

Most media members say they don't even want to interview him. It's a waste of time.

I do get that he should at least do the song and dance of it all. But what the hell, not like he could really give a **** about any backlash.

Patriots have come full circle. They used to be the physical team on both sides of the ball that would eat finesse teams for lunch, like all those years they handled Peyton and the Colts. But now they've become the finesse team

ive felt it but i never said it: getting wes welker and randy moss was the worst thing we couldve ever done. theres a post in pats thread i addressed this, w/o saying itso directly. we need to stack the defense and let brady go to work. i miss having all those manning picks in po games. just makes 99-'06 all the more special. still tommy deserves 1 more. brady the 1 knee mvp.

And the Spygate curse lives on...

They shoulda caught on to that before they played my hometown Eagles :smh:

smh ....madden basically admitted to doing the tape trick bill got in trouble over. i think cowher dropped dimes on current generation use of the tactic. bill was just bein a jerk and kept doin it. whatever 3 rings is better than zilch.

bernard pollard deserves a HEFTY FINE

no sb appearance/any ring/fines

goodell get on it buds.

Last edited:
You guys act like bellicheck is gonna give some good answers he has the most dry interviews

Back
Top Bottom