Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 91 93.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.2%

• Total voters
Just got my pair in the mail, pretty tight in the midfoot. What is a good way to lace to loosen them up but keep my heel in place(worried of heel slippage as well)?

The $70 joints aren't moving at all on Finish Line. I think they'll drop them again soon.

Moreso than the 2's?
I only tried on the 2s in a size 9 so I really cant tell you. Biggest gripe with these dames is the heel lockdown for me but everyones foot is different.

Any here got a drose 6? I dont know how to size in the primeknit rose 6s compared to lillards. Same size or go up .5?

I only tried on the 2s in a size 9 so I really cant tell you. Biggest gripe with these dames is the heel lockdown for me but everyones foot is different.

Any here got a drose 6? I dont know how to size in the primeknit rose 6s compared to lillards. Same size or go up .5?
I have the 6's non-primeknit. 

Go half size down from your Nike size if using for bball.

You can go true to nike size if they are just for casual wear.

Last edited:

I have the 6's non-primeknit. 

Go half size down from your Nike size if using for bball.

You can go true to nike size if they are just for casual wear.
I am a 9-9.5 in nikes, but I havent balled in so long I dont really remember. I bought 9.5 hyperdunks and they had too much space in the toes. So I am probably a 9 in nikes. So should I go in 8.5 in the rose 6 primeknit?

I am a 9-9.5 in nikes, but I havent balled in so long I dont really remember. I bought 9.5 hyperdunks and they had too much space in the toes. So I am probably a 9 in nikes. So should I go in 8.5 in the rose 6 primeknit?
Yes I would go 8.5.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom