OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

haven't gotten a confirmation email for shipment yet either. I also bought air max 90s. hopefully they honor it  lol

The only email I got from pys was the email that confirmed the order and then a tracking email from ups
That's weird. I ordered mine around 10 and paid for the 2 day shipping but haven't gotten anything other than the order received email

sz 11 sold out on adidas.com.  only left are sz 10.5 and 16.  sizing on these is "weird."  i have wide feet, and i remember back in the day, the 11.5s were too narrow for me.  but now i'm a 10.5/11 in these retros.

just as a point of reference, i'm an sz 11 in most jordan retros...

Anyone else's order with Social Status not get cancelled yet? I'm not expecting it to go through, but I haven't heard back from them yet since the day the deal was posted. Wondering if anyone else is in the same boat.

Broke out my ogs. Definately small as **** lol but my feet are somewhat narrow. Replacing the insole did wonders.

They use to hurt for no reason. They werent super tight.

For some reason they dont hurt if i replaced the og insole and tied then tight all the way to the top.

I have always suspected that the old adidas insoles used were irritating my feet. Same for my tmac 1 and mad handles

View media item 716113

You guys say the sunshine retro are bigger in size?

im trying to decide either all star kamikaze 2 or these

Last edited:
Noble - makes me feel stupid. I have my OG like those away about three weeks after purchase because they fit so tight. Didn't figure the materials would ever feel right. But if that color way comes back I am in for three.

My other pairs just arrived & I'd say stick TTS. The 2006 retro release had a bit more padding, but not enough to warrant going down a whole size for the 2013 release (IMO). I purchased 0.5 size down after reading other reviews & although they fit, my feet felt too constricted. In terms of color, the uppers (as previously stated in this thread) aren't as vibrant & the midsoles aren't as dark as the previous release(s). However, I still am pleased with the overall execution of this model/colorway. Comfort level is good for casual wear & decent for recreational use. The Kobe 1 & Kobe 2 are some of my favorite signatures so I'm looking forward to the upcoming releases...
View media item 716117

My other pairs just arrived & I'd say stick TTS. The 2006 retro release had a bit more padding, but not enough to warrant going down a whole size for the 2013 release (IMO). I purchased 0.5 size down after reading other reviews & although they fit, my feet felt too constricted. In terms of color, the uppers (as previously stated in this thread) aren't as vibrant & the midsoles aren't as dark as the previous release(s). However, I still am pleased with the overall execution of this model/colorway. Comfort level is good for casual wear & decent for recreational use. The Kobe 1 & Kobe 2 are some of my favorite signatures so I'm looking forward to the upcoming releases...
View media item 716117
. uhhhh so pretty..nicekicks needs to send me mine alrdy!!!

noblekane noblekane just reminded how bad these crease. My Kobe 2s looked horrible after 30+ pick-up games at school...

Last edited:
Noble - makes me feel stupid. I have my OG like those away about three weeks after purchase because they fit so tight. Didn't figure the materials would ever feel right. But if that color way comes back I am in for three.

yea the initial upper conforms to your feet.

the first couple of weeks they were tight but after all i needed to do was lace um to the top and replace the insole.

these are one of if not the best adidas balling shoes i have ever worn.

i love the leather collar and how it grips your ankles

if only adidas new how to make that material crease free lol

the shoe is probably the best looking adidas shoe ever.

i bought the black retro pair a half size bigger but never balled in them just wore for casual. i didnt want to take a chance.

i remember hearing on here that the first time they released the white/black pair it was so popular and sold so well that adidas made another run later on in the season.

i think my foot shrank because wearing them now they arent so tight. i guess that happens when you get older. feet start shrinking lol

Last edited:
wondering if anyone tried it yet...does anyone think those force fields or shoe tree things will prevent or atleast slow down creasing..

noblekane noblekane just reminded how bad these crease. My Kobe 2s looked horrible after 30+ pick-up games at school...

the kobe 1 smells so good lol well atleast the ogs did

the kobe 2 on the other hand....jesus.... smelled like fish out the box :x

i had 3 pairs of the kobe 2... those creases made me look like i was wearing dead wrinkled rabbits on my feet :lol:

i sold all my kobe two's. such a huge disappointment in the kobe adidas line..

i dont think adidas will ever retro the kobe two the way they sold the first time around...

got the charcoal colorway on release day and the white and silver pairs for 30 bucks at the adidas outlet.

sold them all for 50 each pair

Last edited:
Yup the KobeTwo were the worst shoe purchase I ever made. Retail at that and if it wasn't any bad enough I cut then up to make a moc type of sandal out of them but that was unwearable too so I threw them out :stoneface:

Glad the Sunshines weren't limited to 2400, idk where Premier Boutique got that from. I guess since they had Barnes at their store they tryna hype them up smh. Pass for me even at sale prices. Now that the release has passed let's hope the white pair releases before those god awful Purple pair :x

Noble - they did do a second run on the white - I got mine even later for around 60 at FNL. Don't see that happening this time around.

Is the crazy 8 thread gone? Couldn't find it. FINALLY found the all star pair in my size :smokin

Now I can get rid of the too small pair I've been staring at in my closet :lol:

As for the crazy 1, still no update from PYS. I better get something tomorrow or I'm going to call and complain :smh:

Last edited:
jnNyDVm59wtSu.jpg

another CW for crazy 1 i'm guessing this one for all star weekend?

Take out the stripe on the midsole and its a deal but will be a easy pass

I keep going back and forth on these. I"m real close to buying, but I'm afraid that Adidas will relrelease these in the next few months in the same way they did the Crazy 97s, and I"ll be able to get them a lot easier. 

Yup the KobeTwo were the worst shoe purchase I ever made. Retail at that and if it wasn't any bad enough I cut then up to make a moc type of sandal out of them but that was unwearable too so I threw them out :stoneface:

Glad the Sunshines weren't limited to 2400, idk where Premier Boutique got that from. I guess since they had Barnes at their store they tryna hype them up smh. Pass for me even at sale prices. Now that the release has passed let's hope the white pair releases before those god awful Purple pair :x
Twos were so bad even Kobe went back to the Ones. Never owned a pair myself, but I didn't think I was missing anything from what I've heard lol

so here are my final thoughts about this shoe if anyone cares after playin in them....

while the insole is non-removable compared to the old one. it definitely is better. unlike noblekane, i liked the feel of the original kobe and kobetw0 insoles but one thing i DID NOT like was the fact that the material caused a lot of rubbing friction on the bottom of my foot. the new insoles are not as cushy as the originals but they definitely feel more comfortable on the bottom of my feet.

also, as i stated earlier, theres no logo or mention of adiprene+ on the shoe which sounds like a bummer but im 99.999% certain that that the new eva cushioning they used is BETTER than the adiprene+ in the original shoe.

lastly, i don't really like the new modification on the herringbone traction. maybe its because its been warm, dry and windy in orange county the last week and my court has been getting even dustier than normal, but these definitely dont stick to the floor like hte originals. i'm gonna bet that its because the herringbone pattern has too little space between the pattern.

regardless of, all original colors that are re-released will be copped

Just got the cancel email from Social status, but also got my shipped email from nice kicks!

Back
Top Bottom