OFFICIAL ADELE Thread = 2012 GRAMMY SWEEP!

I know this thread is about "21," but listening to the cd quality "Hometown Glory" for the first time with a really good pair of headphones was magical for me. I love the music that this girl does, I loved her debut album.

I know this thread is about "21," but listening to the cd quality "Hometown Glory" for the first time with a really good pair of headphones was magical for me. I love the music that this girl does, I loved her debut album.

After one, not completely focused listen throughout my morning, I love it.

YouTube comment I remember reading before: "She could sing the phone book and it would give me chills." That's about how I feel, too.

After one, not completely focused listen throughout my morning, I love it.

YouTube comment I remember reading before: "She could sing the phone book and it would give me chills." That's about how I feel, too.

Is it out in the states yet?
I looked on the wiki page and it just said release date was January 24. I'm guessing that's the UK date though.

I looked on the wiki page and it just said release date was January 24. I'm guessing that's the UK date though.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Apparently it releases in the States and Canada on Feb 22 

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Apparently it releases in the States and Canada on Feb 22 

"When will I see you again..."

frown.gif

I just went ahead and gave it a listen through.....so good, I need a physical copy of this

I just went ahead and gave it a listen through.....so good, I need a physical copy of this

Yeah I had to give in too.
I love this cover. Cheryl Cole's version got on my nerves after a while

Back
Top Bottom