OFFICIAL ADELE Thread = 2012 GRAMMY SWEEP!

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

I refuse to listen to any tracks until I have the album in my hands.

Adele's a beast.
yeah, I think I'm gonna hold off too
I've only listened to Rolling in the Deep once, don't want to spoil it
just noticed the US date is a month after

pimp.gif

Damn near teared up when she performed "Hometown Glory" on Letterman. She stirs emotions and only the truly great can do that.

pimp.gif

Damn near teared up when she performed "Hometown Glory" on Letterman. She stirs emotions and only the truly great can do that.

^the combination of the songs + voice on 19 will definitely take you to that point
be sitting around like
embarassed.gif

^the combination of the songs + voice on 19 will definitely take you to that point
be sitting around like
embarassed.gif

One of the things that I really like about her is her live quality. She sounds just as good, if not better, live. And I think that's really important, given that a lot of artists try to do too much with their songs when they perform live and they just end up butchering their own music. Either that or they simply can't perform live at all. From the live performances that I've heard/seen online she really draws the audience in.

One of the things that I really like about her is her live quality. She sounds just as good, if not better, live. And I think that's really important, given that a lot of artists try to do too much with their songs when they perform live and they just end up butchering their own music. Either that or they simply can't perform live at all. From the live performances that I've heard/seen online she really draws the audience in.

Originally Posted by NayokoChan

I have seen a LOT of artists live, but she takes the cake as far as perfectly transferring studio produced music to live music. Not only does she sound just as great live as on the CD, but she really shows her personality and you truly realize how much she loves and appreciates what she does ...

Originally Posted by NayokoChan

I have seen a LOT of artists live, but she takes the cake as far as perfectly transferring studio produced music to live music. Not only does she sound just as great live as on the CD, but she really shows her personality and you truly realize how much she loves and appreciates what she does ...

updated the topic with a performance of a song from the album
says she worked with Rick Rubin on the album also...

updated the topic with a performance of a song from the album
says she worked with Rick Rubin on the album also...

Pure Raw Talent

19 is still getting played today.

Best for Last, Melt My Heart To Stone, Right As Rain, Hometown Glory
sick.gif

And her live performances are
pimp.gif

Pure Raw Talent

19 is still getting played today.

Best for Last, Melt My Heart To Stone, Right As Rain, Hometown Glory
sick.gif

And her live performances are
pimp.gif

What is this Jools Holland show? Does it only come on in the UK?

A few people have go on there and preformed when they had a new album coming out
Loving that song too, can't wait. I need to actually buy 19, because it's that good

What is this Jools Holland show? Does it only come on in the UK?

A few people have go on there and preformed when they had a new album coming out
Loving that song too, can't wait. I need to actually buy 19, because it's that good

Appreciate the post OP.. but damn, that "someone like you" performance was just brilliant.. I must've repeated it like 20 times already.

Appreciate the post OP.. but damn, that "someone like you" performance was just brilliant.. I must've repeated it like 20 times already.

Back
Top Bottom