Official 6/4: *LOS ANGELES LAKERS .vs. ORLANDO MAGIC* on ABCHD 2009 NBA Finals -- Game 1

I just wanted to see somebody else get going. Sasha has been driving us all crazy with his play, but he is still needed

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

I just wanted to see somebody else get going. Sasha has been driving us all crazy with his play, but he is still needed
Don't get me wrong, I hate him with a passion, but I still have to root for him since he's a Laker. FML.
laugh.gif

3 more to go. Like many have said, Magic players were missing open jumpers they usually make and Bynum had a good start. You can't really count on thosethings happening again. Go Lakers!

Staples was ROCKIN tonight.. I think the fans get it.. We need to be loud all the time. When Kobe hit that hanging pump and 1 i havent heard a roar like thatsince 2000-2002

Why They Boo Kanye? Dude was like why they booin me.

Thought this was hillarious
3b99b65d-c22a-40d4-8910-af814cdf35c0.jpg

Denzel Washington, left, shakes hands with a fan during the second half of action between the Los Angeles Lakers and the Orlando Magic at Game1 of the NBA basketball finals Thursday, June 4, 2009, in Los Angeles. (AP Photo/Chris Carlson)

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

Staples was ROCKIN tonight.. I think the fans get it.. We need to be loud all the time. When Kobe hit that hanging pump and 1 i havent heard a roar like that since 2000-2002

Denzel Washington, left, shakes hands with a fan during the second half of action between the Los Angeles Lakers and the Orlando Magic at Game 1 of the NBA basketball finals Thursday, June 4, 2009, in Los Angeles. (AP Photo/Chris Carlson)
nerd.gif
Tyrese?

Originally Posted by revelation218

The Magic team of this year just went through a WEAK Eastern Conference with the Celtics playing without KG and Powe and the Cavs not having enough supporting cast to back up Bron that's why they came out on top.

The western conference is still the powerhouse this year and talent-wise, the Lakers are a 10 and the Magic probably only a 6 from a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the highest.

THIS WILL BE A SWEEP!!!

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Nonstoptalk

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

Staples was ROCKIN tonight.. I think the fans get it.. We need to be loud all the time. When Kobe hit that hanging pump and 1 i havent heard a roar like that since 2000-2002

Denzel Washington, left, shakes hands with a fan during the second half of action between the Los Angeles Lakers and the Orlando Magic at Game 1 of the NBA basketball finals Thursday, June 4, 2009, in Los Angeles. (AP Photo/Chris Carlson)
nerd.gif
Tyrese?
yep bumped into dude walking out of staples after the game and Ron Artest dude gave me a hug like we were the best of pals Ron is officially thatdude
pimp.gif
E from Entourage is cool 2, shout out to my man nick diamond, TCand Leonardo De Caprio sp* is not cool dude is a D bag
tired.gif

but the game was crazy staples was crazy even outside before the game was rocken..

<------- Drew > D12

yea i said it!!!

Originally Posted by reddmann s2

Originally Posted by wanksta23

you guys think Lakers will take it to game 6 on purpose just to win at home?
I would like that because we'll be getting tickets for that game...
pimp.gif

Win as soon as possible, dont play around just to win at home. its stupid. the sooner the better. they can do all the celebrating they want in LA during theparade.

Originally Posted by Sidetrakkd

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

... Shut that %$@% up... people are about to realize that Kobe is and will go down as the second best to Jordan...
pimp.gif
If Kobe was marketable like Michael Jordan and sold shoes he would go down as the best... just my opinion not here to argue with you "free lance sports analyst" on NT..
smh.gif
Lakers are gonna sweep theses dudes....

When did I say anything about Kobe? You simp.
indifferent.gif

I don't see Orlando losing at home, and if they take one of the first two games all the pressure is on the Lakers because Orlando has a chance to close it out at home.

Too much riding going on in here...anyone saying the Lakers are gonna' sweep need to log off immediately.

1. I guess you a broad since I'ma simp....pause
indifferent.gif
.... 2. Orlando has no playoff expierence... 3. Everybody gassed on Orlando because they beat Lebron and The Cavs... who weren't a complete team to begin with... 4. Dwight will be in foul trouble early mark my words... 5. I'm from Orlando, Stopped liking them dudes when T-Mac left... its a good look for the city nonetheless I been a Laker fan since Jordan retired... More of a Phil Jackson fan then anything... dude is
pimp.gif
And I know you didn't say anything about Kobe, but I know you don't like him thats why you want the magic to win...
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
Sweep if the Lakers play there game every game, but the MAX is 6...

pimp.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
.... Mad dudes thought I was talking out my +*@ but I watch basketball year around while most are just reading sports center and makingpredictions... Lakers looked too good... where are all these suppose to be magic fans at.... I know the series just started... but damn it doesn't lookgood for them boys and don't hand me that the Magic were OFF JUNK... KOBE HAD THEM DUDES SHOOK.... Did you see that look he had? ....
smokin.gif
THE BLACKMAMBA!.... Dwight had 12pts with 10pts coming from the freethrow line....

Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

Why they let them rest two days. what the *!%*
Game 2 until Sunday
tired.gif

I don't like the 2 day rest either, but I guess it also has to do with the ratings #'s they would get on a Sunday afternoon

That game last night looked sad...Yea the Magic played bad, but the Lakers played good defense all game.. imo... I think they want every one to get hyped forit during the 2 day wait... Damn it feels good to be a Laker fan right about now...pause.

Na but real talk even if you don't like Kobe he is gonna make you respect him..
pimp.gif

kobe_bryant-745607.jpg

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

it won't be a sweep
Yup. Some people on NT are quick to call for a sweep when there's a blowout in game 1. But let's be real, the Magic played like crap andeveryone on the Lakers was contributing.
You can't expect this series to go on like this, I don't even think one player on the Magic has ever been to the NBA Finals. So it's possible thatthey had a little stage fright and didn't know what to expect. I'm hoping they get over the jitters by game 2 and come out and play or else some peopleon NT might actually have some clout in calling for a sweep. It's only one game and the Magic have been extremely resilient this whole year and I knowthey'll come in game 2 and play much better, will that be enough, we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom