Official: 57th NBA All-Star Game 2008 Sunday TNT 8pm ET

.....snooooooooooze.

How many damn turnovers is Iverson going to have?

It seems like he is throwing the ball away every other possesion.

Originally Posted by IronmanFitness

it seems like a hurricane hit this arena

indifferent.gif
You could have used another natural disaster. Trying to befunny, you FAILED

I hope im not the only one that wants to punch Reggie in the face.

"You gotta foul hard, make sure he doesnt score the hoop"

smh.gif
Damn man, its the ASG!

Worst. Commentator. EVER.

its not the crowd, it's the damn jerseys...they are sitting in their seats, confused who to cheer for? I wonder how it is on the court for the players, espones you don't play with on a daily basis.
blame the NBA/Adidas, whoever gave the ok.

seriously you are seeing white playing Offense and another back of a white jersey playing D?

cmon now...

I'm just laughing and confused.

Byron Scott probably not gonna give CP and West a lot of minutes. Typical All Star coach not wanting to risk anything happening to his players
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kuruptygotti

AI is killing the west with TOs and bad decisions.

Probably confused as hell, but he is one of the few players out there actually trying to play

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

.....snooooooooooze.

How many damn turnovers is Iverson going to have?

It seems like he is throwing the ball away every other possesion.

yeah but it seems like he gets a steal right after turnover
eek.gif

jerseys should be all dark and the other should be all light colored. terrible idea. i blame stern

crowd isnt all into the game. maybe its because the game is actually boring. i blame stern

the announcers on TBS have always been lame. we should have bill walton, chuck, kenny smith and %$#% vitale (only pro game he does) just so there will be atleast some excitement in the box. i blame stern for this whole mess on and off the court.

cant wait to see people rocking these jerseys thinkin they piff

y'all are worst than magic sayin the dunk off is back every yr. every yr y'all complain about it being boring,by now you need to go in expecting it tobe subpar. these dudes just finished partying maybe 4 hours before gametime. once they warm up and the incentive of winning 20,000 kicks in,they will pick upthe pace.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

The game doesn't suck... For me, it's the jerseys and the crowd that sucks.
Paul Is On NT >>>>> Paul Is On Tilt

tired.gif

Ya'll dudes crying about so and so should have made it. Now look.... we get Chauncey throwing alley-oop LAY-UPS to Rip.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IronmanFitness

wth they still play this sprite commercial?????????????????

they play that commercial so much its ridiculous. i guess they couldn't afford a new lebron campaign.....so they just re-aired this crap.

Back
Top Bottom