Official: 57th NBA All-Star Game 2008 Sunday TNT 8pm ET

i think those jerseys are terrible. the design is w/e but having two different colors on each side is a terrible idea. if your the east, on a break you'llsee the back of your team mates in white & the front of the opponents in white too

this ASG just ain't the same these days without Vince
tired.gif

I agree...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

this ASG just ain't the same these days without Vince
tired.gif
Or T-Mac off the glass.
tired.gif

Like Shaq's got any say so anyway. How you gonna be Superman when you're old, lazy, out of shape, and watch most of the games in street clothes. Gimme a break!
True that. It's not like Dwight did it to be disrespectful anyway.

I agree with the early comments about the unis being terrible. And the crowd being dead. And the game being boring.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

damn this has been hard to watch early on....I know its the ASG but I ain't never remember it being this bad

seriously its the jerseys, you see the hesistation before every pass

indifferent.gif
at the NBA forcing Kobe to play. If he can't go, just let an appropriate fill-in sub for him (cough cough Baron Davis cough cough)
wink.gif

stern trying to have all time turnovers in an all star game right here with these jerseys they got on

laugh.gif
, I'm still expecting Gilbert to pop outta no where during halftime or during a commercial break on a trampoline.
laugh.gif

actually the East jersey is blue/silver & West jersey is white/gold. It just looks white...but it still looks bad

Back
Top Bottom