**Official 50 Cent Thread **Street King Immortal Final Album?**

I still see the comeback. Say I'm in denial, tell me I'm stuck in 2003, idc. Still got hope for my dude 50.

That "I'm the Man" track is dope as hell. Idc idc idc.
smokin.gif

too bad it's not really his song though it's basically a remake, but 50's version got 10 times the amount of views. musically he's moving too slow. he might make his way back into radio but sales wise he won't ever top his past. he needs to just focus more on the music after falling back from the TV shows since that's his lane now.
not for nothing, but I'm surprised no one is crucifying 50 for basically taking this template of this song and making it his own

not for nothing, but I'm surprised no one is crucifying 50 for basically taking this template of this song and making it his own

Sonny Digital seems like he was okay with it, and 50 told him he wanted to do the song.. 50's version has been on the radio around my way, and been used on Power. Doesn't happen without Sonny's okay

Last edited:
Local rapper and former 50 Cent sidekick Young Buck is headed back to prison.

Buck, whose real name is David Darnell Brown, was sentenced to seven months in prison today for violating the conditions of his supervised release and probation, according to an announcement from David Rivera, U.S. Attorney for the Middle District of Tennessee. The sentence comes while domestic assault and vandalism charges stemming from his arrest last month are still pending.

Per the U.S. Attorney's office, Brown violated the conditions of his release in that case as well as another from years earlier. After serving time for firearms charges, he began a three year term of supervised release in November 2013, the conditions of which he violated by using marijuana and providing a false urine sample.

This year, following an incident where he allegedly threatened the fiancee of the mother of one of his three children, he was brought court and ordered to comply with the conditions of his release "including not violating any law while pending a final hearing on that violation." No such luck.

Last month, he was arrested after allegedly threatening to burn down his ex-girlfriend's home before coming over and kicking the door in. He was released again with conditions — specifically, that he not have any direct or indirect contact with his ex-girlfriend. But after being released under those conditions on Aug. 1, authorities say he contacted or attempted to contact his ex more than 100 times.

You can read the whole release from the U.S. Attorney's office below:

In July 2013 Brown was convicted of two felonies in U.S. District Court; being a convicted felon in unlawful possession of a firearm and being a convicted felon in unlawful possession of ammunition. Brown was sentenced to 18 months in prison and to a 3-year term of supervised release for these offenses. He completed his prison sentence and began his term of supervised release in November 2013. A condition of supervised release required Brown to participate in drug testing and urinalysis to detect illegal drug use.

In August, 2015, Brown pleaded guilty to willfully falsifying, concealing, and covering up by trick, scheme, and device, material facts regarding his possession and use of marijuana, by providing a false urine sample and by falsely telling a United States Probation Officer that he had not used a controlled substance. According to the statement of facts, Brown used a device, consisting of a plastic bag containing another person’s urine, to provide a urine sample as part of required drug testing. Brown was sentenced by U.S. District Judge Todd J. Campbell to serve 18 months’ probation, pay a $7,500 fine; perform 100 hours of community service; and submit to mandatory drug testing and treatment.

Brown then continued to violate the conditions ordered by the Court, leading to his hearing today for violation of his terms of supervision in both those cases. Brown admitted that he had violated supervision in at least three ways.In March 2016, Brown received text messages from the fiancée of the mother of one of Brown’s children. In those text messages, the fiancée told Brown that he was in violation of a state court child support/visitation order, and that he could face state jail time for contempt. Brown then called the victim in this incident various derogatory and racial epithets and threatened him with physical harm.

On March 29, 2016, Brown was summoned to court for his initial appearance and was ordered to comply with conditions, including not violating any law while pending a final hearing on that violation.

On July 20, 2016, another of Brown’s ex-girlfriends obtained an Ex Parte Order of Protection in state court and arrest warrants were issued against Brown based on an incident in which Brown wanted to get certain property out of that woman’s house and was told that the property was not there. He then kicked in the door of the residence and threatened that woman. Brown was arrested for violating his supervision, and was detained pending a detention hearing. After that hearing, the federal magistrate determined Brown could be released pending the final hearing on this incident and the previous March 2016 incident, but ordered Brown not to have any direct or indirect contact with this victim. Brown was released under those conditions on August 1, 2016.

After being released on those conditions, Brown violated the conditions of his release by contacting and attempting to contact that woman over 100 times in violation of the Magistrate’s release order.

http://www.nashvillescene.com/music...oung-buck-sentenced-to-seven-months-in-prison

:smh: when will these rappers ever learn, this is his 2nd time blowing a big opportunity

That g-unit 'Hate It or Love It' rmx showed how well 50/Game meshed together well...the rest of the crew didnt sound as good on it

DJ Whoo KidVerified account
‏@DJWhooKid

The #LostFlashDrive mixtape dropping next week [emoji]128299[/emoji] #GUNIT @TonyYayo forced it to come out lol. #FreeBuck @ItsKiddKidd

Snippet included on the twitter page, hope Kidd Kidd isn't on everything. could also use some Banks verses.

That snippet sounds fire even with Kidd Kidd on there. Would rather it be a lost flashdrive from 2005 but whatever

Didn't realize buck was in jail. I have been wondering what was up with him since the G Unit resurgence. Much like a blinkin a blinkin I think a part of me just wants to see the unit win again...

Buck put out i think 3 or 4 mixtapes since they linked back up.

He stayes very acrive all these years.

He has high quality mixtapes.

I think hes gettin out first quarter next year tho.

Man this tape is really good. Refreshing to have dudes just straight spitting over nice beats without all that extra ****. Everybody pretty much had a chance to shine, though I'd rather not hear Kidd Kidd with Banks, Buck, and Yayo. Kidd Kidd doesn't suck, but damn it feels like 50 just forced him on the rest of the crew, and they can't say anything cause 50 has all the funds. Buck went off on that Freestyle. Banks was A1 Banks throughout, and Yayo comes correct. Deleted the **** out the Phresher/50 song though. Terrible song, and I can tell that it was tacked on at the last minute.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom