**Official 50 Cent Thread **Street King Immortal Final Album?**

Nothing against Royce but that's not saying much when you look at the music thats been released this year.

I think everything aligned right for 50

Right time and right place. In another era he wouldn't have been as successful.

If Ja Rule hadn't popped off, he wouldn't have. He piggy backed off Ja's fame. Ja made him interesting. IMO he was Ja Rule, but in the right package. Ja was 5'6 pretending to be hardcore, trying to look like a baby Pac. 50 was the real thing with the bullet wounds to prove it.

I don't think 50's music is timeless at all. Much of it is dated to me, or signifies a specific period. I can't listen to much of his catalog. In comparison, I can still listen to Dip Set.

^^ Magic you could say that about any artist over the last 25 years. Wu wouldn't be successful in today's era, and neither would Eminem. Just like Drake wouldn't have been successful in 96 as a "hip-hop" artist.

^^ Magic you could say that about any artist over the last 25 years. Wu wouldn't be successful in today's era, and neither would Eminem. Just like Drake wouldn't have been successful in 96 as a "hip-hop" artist.
I don't know Man ... Enter the Wu still bangs - Ready to Die can still get played - AT Aliens still great and list goes on ... Good music is good music regardless ... JCole and Kendrick are example of people that do not need to do it trap music, give u bars and people would still buy.

I don't know Man ... Enter the Wu still bangs - Ready to Die can still get played - AT Aliens still great and list goes on ... Good music is good music regardless ... JCole and Kendrick are example of people that do not need to do it trap music, give u bars and people would still buy.
They the exception tho. 

The thing is they influenced so much that the if the inspiration is already there, the impact of the material aint gon be there. There is already alot lo-fi influenced Wu tapes out, and alot of albums touch on material alot ppl wouldn't deem relevant.

For instance alot of ppl say Cuban Linx 2 is Rae's second best album but for that fam hardly got any recognition

Saw the back to back vids of the I'm The Man remix and No Romeo No Juliet, that I'm The Man is such a song in comparison to that one

That's not exactly what I'm saying. I'm saying 50's music is less listenable. Most good artist might not have been as successful in a different era, but they would have been good artist. The way they go on was good music for that era or lyrical ability. 50, as an artist was packaged as a gimmick. He was raps super villain. He repackaged the same stuff Ja was doing with a little less Drake as his own and the fans fell for it.

Most of the time when rap goes one way, there's an artist that pushes it another way.

Atlanta, GA - If Kevin Gates' interview at 107.9's Birthday Bash wasn't awkward enough for you, how about 50 Cent getting kicked off for T.I. and Jeezy's set?

In footage of the show, the G-Unit General gets upset after he is told to leave the stage.

"You mean to tell me you ************* are gonna kick me off the stage for T.I. and Jeezy? **** this. **** it," he says as he drops the mic.

50 then wanders around, asking for one more minute, which he is not granted.

"I got one minute left? You mean to tell me I can't have one minute," he says. "I'm not leaving I don't give a **** who coming up next for the next minute."

As someone continues to ask him off the stage, the Queens legend asks if the person is the program director.

"I don't want your ************* station no more. We got YouTube. I don't need no ************* body. It's too late. It's too late to hate. You shoulda hated on me in 2003," he adds, referencing the year he released his debut album, Get Rich or Die Tryin'. The LP has since gone platinum six times.

50 also laughs at his filing for bankruptcy, saying that presidential candidate Donald Trump made the same business moves as him.

"I'm rich as a ************," he says. "I do, I filed, I will file bankruptcy because I want the discount. Ask Donald Trump, he did the **** five times."

As he finally decides to exit, 50 leaves his fans with some words of wisdom.

"Learn to love yourself as much as you love someone else," he says.

This dude is pathetic man. It's really sad to see this ****, he is nothing more than a ig comedian/brand ambassador now.

This dude is pathetic man. It's really sad to see this ****, he is nothing more than a ig comedian/brand ambassador now.

Crazy thing is he hurt his own brand by talking/doing too much. At first the **** was funny and cool but dude overdid it and can't get back

Back
Top Bottom