**Official 50 Cent Thread **Street King Immortal Final Album?**

to say The Documentary isn't a undisputed classic is a lie, that's his version of GRODT. and no, Hate It Or Love It was not the only song i heard on radio from Game out in NY, i remember when Doctor's Advocate came out they played the hell out of One Blood & Wouldn't Get Far on radio, also played singles from LAX like My Life, Game's Pain & Dope Boys.

How is he going off Em success, all he got was a co-sign doesn't guarantee success. Slaugterhouse still can't sell records with Em's help.

Game doesn't have access to Dre's beats?

Success of 2001? An album that dropped years prior?

How did 50 benefit off anything you just mentioned when his rap style and subject matter is nothing like Dre or Em.

What would Game be without 50? He's barely a Gold artist now, that last album flopped!

Game wanted to reconcile with the Unit, not the other way around. He knows he saw his most success musically with 50.

it was all Aftermath's buzz first off, anything they touched turned to gold. 2001 dropped 2 years prior, The Eminem Show dropped May 2002, about 8 months prior. and to say Game's latest albums flopped Jesus Piece still sold way more than 50's AA album. if i'm not mistaken Blood Moon sold more too. not by much, but still did better. all 50 Cent gave him is radio hooks accesible for the radio to play, Game is more skilled as a MC than 50 Cent. 50 is just a better songwriter. as for Game wanting to reunite, he tried to squash it a long time ago but 50's ego is too inflated, he's scared he won't be the focus of G-Unit. he doesn't have to worry about Buck, Banks, Yayo & Kidd Kidd taking that spot because they don't have that appeal.

Last edited:

this further explains why 50 won't allow Game into the picture again, he knows Game would benefit from it

How is he going off Em success, all he got was a co-sign doesn't guarantee success. Slaugterhouse still can't sell records with Em's help.

Game doesn't have access to Dre's beats?

Success of 2001? An album that dropped years prior?

How did 50 benefit off anything you just mentioned when his rap style and subject matter is nothing like Dre or Em.

What would Game be without 50? He's barely a Gold artist now, that last album flopped!

Game wanted to reconcile with the Unit, not the other way around. He knows he saw his most success musically with 50.

it was all Aftermath's buzz first off, anything they touched turned to gold. 2001 dropped 2 years prior, The Eminem Show dropped May 2002, about 8 months prior. and to say Game's latest albums flopped Jesus Piece still sold way more than 50's AA album. if i'm not mistaken Blood Moon sold more too. not by much, but still did better
Flopped, guy can't even go Gold. He got his plaques with 50, dude just inviting everyone to the studio to do tracks then calling it an album.

the success Game had when he left G-Unit won't allow 50 to sign him back, he did well even when he dissed him on record. he's still the 2nd best seller behind 50 Cent. 5 Million sold worldwide off of The Documentary is a big deal.

Oh the Game who solo albums are all compalation albums now? Game made his best music while on the Unit. How is he better than them then?

that's wrong, Doctor's Advocate could be his best album without 50 Cent just off this single track alone. and your saying his albums are compilations when Lloyd Banks' HFM2 is littered with features

this track alone craps all over GRODT

I'm in no way about to have a 50 vs Game conversation in this thread but :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Animal Ambition... 47,000
Blood Moon.. 30,000

And to say that 50 did not have a huge part in why he had a buzz for Get Rich is revisionist history. Because if it was all Em & Dre and 50 did not have most to do with it, he'd be Obie Trice, not 50 Cent. Take them blood colored glasses off Flashy.

Flopped, guy can't even go Gold. He got his plaques with 50, dude just inviting everyone to the studio to do tracks then calling it an album.

u do know that Doctor's Advocate & LAX surpassed Gold right? DA is 3 million sold worldwide. he's got a plaque off that album as well. you still trying to block whatever success he's had after his G-Unit run.

Blood Moon.. 30,000

And to say that 50 did not have a huge part in why he had a buzz for Get Rich is revisionist history. Because if it was all Em & Dre and 50 did not have most to do with it, he'd be Obie Trice, not 50 Cent. Take them blood colored glasses off Flashy.

Obie sold because of Em & Dre as well. you had Dre Beats and Em features on there too. like i said, everything Aftermath/Shady touched in that era turned to gold. Obie Trice went platinum too, D12 had platinum albums as well with Dre & Em's help.

the success Game had when he left G-Unit won't allow 50 to sign him back, he did well even when he dissed him on record. he's still the 2nd best seller behind 50 Cent. 5 Million sold worldwide off of The Documentary is a big deal.
2nd best under 50 for an album 50 eats off of and the biggest hits off of it are with 50.

Dude hasn't even gone Gold since.

I am done man, believe what you want you may be as crazy as Game.

Dude disses people then apologizes. You know who is shaky like that with emotions? Females! If I was 50 I wouldn't want him around either.

Have a good one bro, I'm going to pray for your iTunes with the best of Buck and Game, your ears are plagued.

2nd best under 50 for an album 50 eats off of and the biggest hits off of it are with 50.

Dude disses people then apologizes. You know who is shaky like that with emotions? Females! If I was 50 I wouldn't want him around either.

Have a good one bro, I'm going to pray for your iTunes with the best of Buck and Game, your ears are plagued.
Hasnt gon gold since?

DA and LAX both went platinum wth u talkin bout 

the same you say about Game is the same thing Dr. Dre, Eminem & Jimmy Iovine eating off of GRODT, so i don't know what you saying.

the same you say about Game is the same thing Dr. Dre, Eminem & Jimmy Iovine eating off of GRODT, so i don't know what you saying.

You might feel like you're making good points in here but you're not. They're falling on deaf ears. We all know you're a Game fanboy and you don't **** with 50 or G-Unit but you stay in 50 and G-Unit threads. So do two things, leave this thread for good and stop with the Game talk.

Blood Moon.. 30,000

Obie sold because of Em & Dre as well. you had Dre Beats and Em features on there too. like i said, everything Aftermath/Shady touched in that era turned to gold. Obie Trice went platinum too, D12 had platinum albums as well with Dre & Em's help.

Missed the point. Yes Em & Dre had some part in it because of a co-sign.

But you don't sell 12million worldwide in the year off your co-sign. If that's the case, Obie Trice would have sold 12mil worldwide and not only 1.4mil.

You are unwilling to recognize just how big of a buzz 50 had generated from mixtapes, his story, his attitude, who/what he was, etc. dude was a nuclear bomb to the entire industry.

And that's just :rofl:

Last edited:

Hasnt gon gold since?

DA and LAX both went platinum wth u talkin bout
That is correct, my fault

Since yall turning this into a Game vs 50 thread I'm leaving till it get's back on track, no time for the this again.

Since yall turning this into a Game vs 50 thread I'm leaving till it get's back on track, no time for the this again.
U_MAD_obama.JPG

You might feel like you're making good points in here but you're not. They're falling on deaf ears. We all know you're a Game fanboy and you don't **** with 50 or G-Unit but you stay in 50 and G-Unit threads. So do two things, leave this thread for good and stop with the Game talk.

if i'm a Game fanboy what that makes you? u defending 50 like he's the savior of gangsta rap. his career might be the biggest fall off a rapper has ever seen. nobody has crashed and burned like he has in music.

Missed the point. Yes Em & Dre had some part in it because of a co-sign.

But you don't sell 12million worldwide in the year off your co-sign. If that's the case, Obie Trice would have sold 12mil worldwide and not only 1.4mil.

You are unwilling to recognize just how big of a buzz 50 had generated from mixtapes, his story, his attitude, who/what he was, etc. dude was a nuclear bomb to the entire industry.

And that's just :rofl:

and for the record just because somebody sells 12 million out the gate doesn't mean it's good, it just means people are stupid and fall for anything that's hot at the moment. 50 sold that much because of Eminem's demographics. he adopted his white fanbase, hell most of his fans is white. but he didn't sell 12 million with AA now did he?

if i'm a Game fanboy what that makes you? u defending 50 like he's the savior of gangsta rap. his career might be the biggest fall off a rapper has ever seen. nobody has crashed and burned like he has in music.
What other rappers from the GRODT era is still booming musically?

Top 3 forces at that time was Gunit, dipset and the Roc.

Dipset out here faking beef with Jay-Z to sell a small national tour.

No one from the Roc is even a factor other than Kanye

50 dropped an independant album, filmed a video for each record and sold a couple thousand.

All while still on Forbes from his other ventures, yup that's falling off.

If y'all really listened to Buck then I don't see what's so funny
If y'all really listened to Buck then I don't see what's so funny
Buck is kool he really suprised me with how lyrical he was on his 1st 2 albums i was really amazed but he doesn't grab me like he use to everything is trap this trap that etc...He needs to make a album because album Buck gets busy Mixtape Buck is just another rapper talkin about how much dope they sold over cheap beats and he's much better than that 

50 dropped an independant album, filmed a video for each record and sold a couple thousand.

50 hasn't been on top of Forbes for a while, Diddy, Jay-Z & Dr. Dre are the only 3 that's really poppin on Forbes as far as Hip Hop goes

50 hasn't been on top of Forbes for a while, Diddy, Jay-Z & Dr. Dre are the only 3 that's really poppin on Forbes as far as Hip Hop goes
Who said on top?
laugh.gif
 Oh it's no good because he wasn't top 3, you wouldn't want 50 money if you could have it because it's not top 3?

Back
Top Bottom