**Official 50 Cent Thread **Street King Immortal Final Album?**

I already know he doesn't know what he's talking about, Banks does not flood the mixtape market at ALL. And to be honest, he releases music because he has a FAN BASE that wants them.
Cold Corner 3 "promotion" was at least a winter or 2 ago...still no tape lol. Flooding bro!

Hella flooding :lol: Banks is the laziest rapper ever but floods the mixtape market doe :rofl:

False. especially to the Wayne claim. SFTW is SUPER QUIET
I see that **** all over IG and fb when it dropped. Probably the most talked about piece of music that week, doesnt mean it doesn't suck. Guess its better than a krit tape cuz it got more peoples attention.

Obviously so can dip set and Lil Wayne so

Nah, ny hasnt been on the jim jones wave since 07-08

Cam had the region with boss of all bosses series but nobody rockin with juelz anymore after that flop in 2013, dipset as a group maybe

Fab the only dude from the early 2000s era still relevant in the tri state, but new banks music is always appreciated because he lowkey & not all on social media like a lame, just raw bars he dont care about the attention

I'm not here to sway your opinion but your opinion doesn't seem to be logical if you say he "floods the mixtape market," which has been far from the case for years now, his tapes generally have bigger gaps between than compared to most other rappers. Yes the song is 10 years old and it's still respected, not many can get noticed after jumping on a Biggie joint.

It's clear we are listening to music for different things, you rating "energy and charisma" over lyrics, I guess Young Thug is in your Top 5 now if that is the standards to be considered a good rapper. Buck would appreciate all this overating you're doing tho because even the Unit says Banks is the best rapper out of all of them.

Check some of his old Hit 97 freestlyes, his bars was always fresh, no reading off the phone, no reusage of bars, dude is a true lyricist, can't be a top rapper because of your energy along, this hip-hop bro, bars are always required.

i never listened to Young Thug and don't plan to, but Young Buck might be one the best in South right now. if he didn't mess up his relationship with G-Unit in the first place he'd probably be in the same position like T.I. & Ludacris right now. he would've been a top dog in the Southern market. and i've heard everything Lloyd Banks has done, from his Best Of freestyles to his newer stuff. he just comes off a bland sometimes.

I already know he doesn't know what he's talking about, Banks does not flood the mixtape market at ALL. And to be honest, he releases music because he has a FAN BASE that wants them.

if he's got a fanbase why did HFM 2 didn't do as good as the 1st one? he's a mixtape rapper, his albums ain't up to par with his mixtapes.

False. especially to the Wayne claim. SFTW is SUPER QUIET
I see that **** all over IG and fb when it dropped. Probably the most talked about piece of music that week, doesnt mean it doesn't suck. Guess its better than a krit tape cuz it got more peoples attention.
lol Wayne really on his way out, he dropped a couple joints from Carter 5 none made any noise, that's why Baby not putting the album out. Baby doesn't like to drop dud albums.

Krit is always overlooked, I really don't know why, album was really solid.

Obviously so can dip set and Lil Wayne so
Nah, ny hasnt been on the jim jones wave since 07-08

Cam had the region with boss of all bosses series but nobody rockin with juelz anymore after that flop in 2013, dipset as a group maybe

Fab the only dude from the early 2000s era still relevant in the tri state, but new banks music is always appreciated because he lowkey & not all on social media like a lame, just raw bars he dont care about the attention
Jones blacked on the last Flex freestyle tho, Juelz stunk it up!

It's crazy how he just tweeted Cold Corner 3 like a week or 2 ago and then it was trending, Buck couldn't even trend on myspace if he tried.

if he's got a fanbase why did HFM 2 didn't do as good as the 1st one? he's a mixtape rapper, his albums ain't up to par with his mixtapes.
U really compared the sales of an album that dropped in 04 to one in 2010...totally different situations in the game between that time.

HFM2 sold well though. He had a big buzz and his singles sold well. I remember that album sold out in mad stores and that was back in Jimmy wanted to sign him to Interscope again.

Terrible logic, HFM1 was a platinum selling album which is rare in this era of music especially for a damn near independent artist. HFM2 was released through G-Unit/EMI so it didn't get nearly the same amount of marketing as the first one. You don't have to sell a bunch of records to have a legitimate fan base, you sound foolish.

Too many posts to reply to so ill just leave a couple of thoughts here

Banks is very talented lyrically just a lazy mofo. 

HFM was a great album, bunch of songs i bump til this day. Southside Story, Warrior 1 and 2, Im So Fly, Til the End.

Rest of his albums were mediocre to me...couple good songs here and there.

Buck is the better overall artist imo and would have been crazy to see how his career turned out if he didn't have the jail time, bankruptcy, falling out with them. 

Buck had alot of relationships in the industry outside of the Unit, who mostly had just 50 cuz they was his soldiers. Banks didn't branch out until he really stopped messin with 50 fulltime.

Potential was blown by both for diff reasons but i feel like Buck has put out better music more consistently to me. 

All this being said Game > Gunit, 50 banks buck yoyo oliver spider loc whoever lmao 

Too many songs that I liked on Rotten Apple. I'll never get the hate on it.

Rotten Apple set the tone. The beat, the hook, 50 and Prodigy.
Survival
The Cake
Help with Keri Hilson was smooth
You Know the Deal
Clapped is probably my favorite joint on the album.
Stranger mad repetitive and catchy. Just roll with it.
One Night Stand
Iceman

Overall, his weakest album. Production is pretty bad overall. The bad songs are real bad but there's too many good songs on this one for me.

This was the only track I legit liked from there :lol: I still bump it today.

V5 & Halloween Havoc though :smokin :smokin

That 2nd album was buns, I try to act like it doesn't exist and assume the songs I liked were just leaked material :lol: loved HFM2 tho

and f or theppl that stopped givin buck a chance post the cryin to 50 recorde phone call, thats where you fcked up. Dude is raw. Dont tell me banks is more raw then buck or ANYONE im the unit. Buck is that dude.

Last edited:

Too many posts to reply to so ill just leave a couple of thoughts here

Banks is very talented lyrically just a lazy mofo.

HFM was a great album, bunch of songs i bump til this day. Southside Story, Warrior 1 and 2, Im So Fly, Til the End.

Rest of his albums were mediocre to me...couple good songs here and there.

Buck is the better overall artist imo and would have been crazy to see how his career turned out if he didn't have the jail time, bankruptcy, falling out with them.

Buck had alot of relationships in the industry outside of the Unit, who mostly had just 50 cuz they was his soldiers. Banks didn't branch out until he really stopped messin with 50 fulltime.

Potential was blown by both for diff reasons but i feel like Buck has put out better music more consistently to me.

All this being said Game > Gunit, 50 banks buck yoyo oliver spider loc whoever lmao
Oh the Game who solo albums are all compalation albums now? Game made his best music while on the Unit. How is he better than them then?

Oh the Game who solo albums are all compalation albums now? Game made his best music while on the Unit. How is he better than them then?
Please not today, he's about to type a essay on how 50 didn't hand game a masterpiece and how he's a legend and doctors advocate is his best work.

that's wrong, Doctor's Advocate could be his best album without 50 Cent just off this single track alone. and your saying his albums are compilations when Lloyd Banks' HFM2 is littered with features

this track alone craps all over GRODT

Last edited:

that's wrong, Doctor's Advocate could be his best album without 50 Cent just off this single track alone. and your saying his albums are compilations when Lloyd Banks' HFM2 is littered with features

this track alone craps all over GRODT
So why hasn't Game gone diamond? Let alone dropped an undisputed classic album?

You know the only song of Game u ever hear on the radio? Hate it or Love it.

(I only used the sales argument because you used the same one with Banks, you base quality off album sales so why doesn't it apply here?)

Gotta be a better troll man, first Buck now craps over GRODT? I can respect sensible opinions but you're just saying foolishness.

Please not today, he's about to type a essay on how 50 didn't hand game a masterpiece and how he's a legend and doctors advocate is his best work.
lol I barely past by in here but the Buck comment got me looking in here daily now, I've never met backwards Unit fans. Funny u called his comment. Taking notes I am seeing the real Unit fans from the trolls.

(I only used the sales argument because you used the same one with Banks, you base quality off album sales so why doesn't it apply here?)

Gotta be a better troll man, first Buck now craps over GRODT? I can respect sensible opinions but you're just saying foolishness.

he went diamond off of the success of Eminem's The Eminem Show & Dr. Dre's beats plus his success off of Chronic 2001, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know this. i keep saying this, without those 2 he wouldn't have sold nothing. he'd be just a regular 1 Million sold platinum rapper.

Last edited:

he went diamond off of the success of Eminem's The Eminem Show & Dr. Dre's beats plus his success off of Chronic 2001, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know this. i keep saying this, without those 2 he wouldn't have sold nothing. he'd be just a regular 1 Million sold platinum rapper.
How is he going off Em success, all he got was a co-sign doesn't guarantee success. Slaugterhouse still can't sell records with Em's help.

Game doesn't have access to Dre's beats?

Success of 2001? An album that dropped years prior?

How did 50 benefit off anything you just mentioned when his rap style and subject matter is nothing like Dre or Em.

What would Game be without 50? He's barely a Gold artist now, that last album flopped!

Game wanted to reconcile with the Unit, not the other way around. He knows he saw his most success musically with 50.

Back
Top Bottom