Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

Originally Posted by JrizzyJay

My 1st wave pick posted on here, watcha think?

l_1427dcd77b8748ccac6266752fb75bdd.jpg
PH2007090400601.jpg

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

@EiddyFouw, give up son. You *+! is peezy (no offense). The brushcut game just isnt your calling. You should grow your joint out for braids or dreads. Im sorry duke.

Here's mines after cutting my dreads off about 3 months ago. Took me some weeks to train my joint back. Im 100% African-American BTW. Most of you dudes is mixed with other ethnicities so your joints is naturally wavy. I will update mines after I wolf again and get a cut. I got my #%+ cut similar to Michael Crabtree's now with the wedge fade. Here's an ariel view from when i was in the club a few weeks ago:

41717_1096140086_441_n.jpg

Like I said, I just got it faded up and cut low yesterday so, Im not wavy but, yall get the picture.

You came out here callin my name and that's what you had to show? 
grin.gif

For real son....fall back...it ain't that serious....and I miiiiight have taken your words a liiiiiiiiiil more serious had you posted up a pic of piffery...but from where I'm standing....we in the same boat...you just a couple rows ahead of me right now....

*gets back to brushing in the corner of this thread* 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

l_1427dcd77b8748ccac6266752fb75bdd.jpg
PH2007090400601.jpg

nerd.gif

Word...homie look like a yung Marlo (Damn I miss The Wire)

gettin a shape-up later...will post pix then...

Lol naa its the angle I took the picture in...I think? Lol

But ill post some other ones inna few.

Its funny tho because before I came in here I was the king around Syracuse for my waves...damn...some of the dudes in here make my waves look like someone dropped lint in a ocean haha

it looks like good progress. in about a week or two (depending on how your hair grows) you should have some thicker, deeper waves. 
my hair grows pretty fast, so within a week and a half my hair needs to be trimmed down some

About to go scoop up some carrot cream. Can't seem to find it anywhere. Hopefully CVS has it

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

About to go scoop up some carrot cream. Can't seem to find it anywhere. Hopefully CVS has it

CVS don't care it, but Walgreen's does if that is around your way
smokin.gif

I don't know if it's because of my hair type, but I said forget carrot cream, olive oils, etc.

Garnier Fructis wonder waves shampoo and conditioner.

I have been using this stuff for a month and I promise you all that not only have my waves have gained depth, but the texture of my hair has improved. It's always soft. All I do is wash and brush. no applying anything. It's great because I know how pomades can sweat out in summer heat, so not having to worry about that is definitely appreciated.

Originally Posted by iBlink

I don't know if it's because of my hair type, but I said forget carrot cream, olive oils, etc.

Garnier Fructis wonder waves shampoo and conditioner.

I have been using this stuff for a month and I promise you all that not only have my waves have gained depth, but the texture of my hair has improved. It's always soft. All I do is wash and brush. no applying anything. It's great because I know how pomades can sweat out in summer heat, so not having to worry about that is definitely appreciated.
pimp.gif
Thats that good *@%'

iBlink might have to take that into consideration.

On another note....

What's the beef with pomades? I see it on 360Waves and on here. I've heard it called "cheatin." Like what's up with that?
Right now I use the Sportin Waves maximum hold (gold can). My hair curls up the minute it gets wet or if I sweat (and I sweat a lot), so when my hair is longer that SW gets used.

Products I use: annie hard brush, carrot creme and conditioner, duke 3 in 1 shampoo, sportin waves maximum hold

I'll check out that Garnier next

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

@EiddyFouw, give up son. You *+! is peezy (no offense). The brushcut game just isnt your calling. You should grow your joint out for braids or dreads. Im sorry duke.

Here's mines after cutting my dreads off about 3 months ago. Took me some weeks to train my joint back. Im 100% African-American BTW. Most of you dudes is mixed with other ethnicities so your joints is naturally wavy. I will update mines after I wolf again and get a cut. I got my #%+ cut similar to Michael Crabtree's now with the wedge fade. Here's an ariel view from when i was in the club a few weeks ago:

Like I said, I just got it faded up and cut low yesterday so, Im not wavy but, yall get the picture.

grin.gif

For real son....fall back...it ain't that serious....and I miiiiight have taken your words a liiiiiiiiiil more serious had you posted up a pic of piffery...but from where I'm standing....we in the same boat...you just a couple rows ahead of me right now....

tired.gif

laugh.gif
Don't try to front like dude's wave game isn't decent just cuz he hurt you. But for real though don't listen to dude, keep brushing, moisturize, wave cap, wolf and you good.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

grin.gif

tired.gif

laugh.gif
Don't try to front like dude's wave game isn't decent just cuz he hurt you. But for real though don't listen to dude, keep brushing, moisturize, wave cap, wolf and you good.

indifferent.gif
 I ain't frontin like his wave game is weak...it's like you said...decent....but the way he came out swinging I expected perfection. 

After some hard searching, I found out that they don't sell the Garnier Fructis wave shampoo and co here in the UK. So should i jump on the Herbal Essences instead?

Originally Posted by ddouble

After some hard searching, I found out that they don't sell the Garnier Fructis wave shampoo and co here in the UK. So should i jump on the Herbal Essences instead?

Dealing with the same issue being outside of the States. 
frown.gif

YO Guys Who will be the Judges for the contest?

we need atleast 3 judges MIN..

i asked a couple pages back there.. 

we can't just post pics and then have no judges lol..

does anyone have any opinions on who should be judges?

I had D.C, Diego and we need atleast 1 girl.. any suggestions?

everyone should get there pics in by late Sat..

Back
Top Bottom