Official '24 NYK off-season thread, go ny go

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
God I went to the Childish Gambino tour at Barclays in the upper level and never again... I felt like I was gonna fall trying to get to my seats. Steep AF and very little leg room.

Damn he just cancelled the rest of the tour, was going to see him here in SEA in 2 weeks

I think its postponed. He should end up continuing it. One of the greatest concerts I've been to tho. He's a great performer.

Yeah unfortunately postponed only the US and not his international dates so we will be waiting until 25. Saw his last tour, was great. Feel bad my boys ( suberzat1 suberzat1 ) were flying out for the suite smh.

I read that it adds a salary based trade piece to add to a deal in December. Idk if Deuce gets traded, I hope he doesn’t. His defense and shooting were important for us and Kole’s won’t be able to replicate that right away (even though he’s a much better playmaker).

Just got an email of them extending the fan first presale :lol:. First time seeing that.

Inflation still hurting people, regardless of how excited fans are for this season.

That joint is wack. At least do the 99 home white jerseys

SprewellNYK3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom