OFFICIAL 2024-2025 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON THREAD *LYIN' SZN IS HERE*

Who will win the 2024-2025 College Football Playoffs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Neither have I but none of y’all Georgia fans were saying that he wasn’t good or this roster wasn’t good.
It’s blind faith but those of us who know will admit he’s not all that, but we’re overshadowed by folks that swear he’s the second coming of Stafford.

Haven't seen GA players tackle this poorly in forever

Not taking anything away from Bama but holy **** get it together guys
Looking like that 2012 SEC Championship game when they were trying to strip the running back while he was running. Never seen nothing like that before, 10 yards a carry before they gave up trying to strip and just tackle.

I was in Banff/Jasper today, so I missed the buffs game, but it looks like they cruised… and after seeing the current bans/UGA score, it looks like they’ll have the same record as Georgia! Might as well put us in the top 10 while we are at it.

IMG_1301.jpeg

I was in Banff/Jasper today, so I missed the buffs game, but it looks like they cruised… and after seeing the current bans/UGA score, it looks like they’ll have the same record as Georgia! Might as well put us in the top 10 while we are at it.

IMG_1301.jpeg
Nebraska L is a nasty stain on their season. Gonna take some quality conference dubs and even that probably won’t be enough.

IMG_1301.jpeg

Sheesh.

Looking like one of those background options Windows gives you for your laptop.

Back
Top Bottom