OFFICIAL 2024-2025 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON THREAD *LYIN' SZN IS HERE*

Who will win the 2024-2025 College Football Playoffs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GWhF6VSXcAU9g9c.jpeg

FSU earned a spot in the playoff last year....drawing parallels likes it's the NFL with lessened roster turnover is...I don't know.... :lol:

Watching the game now, heading to the 4th

453 yards rushing to opposing teams through two games :lol:

IMG_5422.jpeg

Serious question: how much of last nights game did you watch and what were your takeaways?

I was at work so I watched it on and off, on my phone but caught most of the game.

I thought SC was a lot more physical on both sides of the ball, Moss looked good but LSU’s secondary was expected to be a weakness this season.

Still not a fan of the way LSU uses Perkins.

Is he a full time edge at the next level? No, but the goal at the next level is either going to finding a spot to hide him on first and second down, or just making him a guy that comes in in obvious passing situations to rush the passer. Let him do what he does best now, and let him perfect that.

The parts of the game that I saw I watched on my phone while doing house/family stuff, so boy am I glad that I didn’t sit down & watch that 💩💩

The big guy upstairs has certainly been looking out for me this season, because even the 1st game I missed pretty much the entire 2nd half @ a kids bday party

Last edited:

This is why QB evaluation is so difficult. Coming out of high school DJ had everything you would want in a prospect. Great size, decent athlete, huge arm, high level player at one of the elite programs in the country and he's a good kid off the field. Some kids just don't develop.

Same thing goes for Cade Klubnick. Good size, track athlete, dominated at the highest level of high school football in Texas, good kid from a good family... he's just a slow processor of information.

I can't get high.

It's just Florida.

Cam needs to do that vs real opponents before I can get high.

Back
Top Bottom