OFFICIAL 2024-2025 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON THREAD *LYIN' SZN IS HERE*

Who will win the 2024-2025 College Football Playoffs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nako xl nako xl still has Utah PTSD :lol:

It’s ok bro, you don’t ever have to play them again.

caleb-williams-towel-usc-pac12-2022-g.png

ptsd-chihuahua.jpg

I don't think this is sustainable. I know Travis is a team player and a competitor but if I were in his camp and they were thinking about his future I would tell the coaching staff not to play Travis basically every snap of the game. Unfortunately for Travis they need him to play the entire game, even when it comes to playing FBS teams

It's like if a running back got 50 carries every game of the season. The game plan can't be "Travis plays every snap all season".

I don't think this is sustainable. I know Travis is a team player and a competitor but if I were in his camp and they were thinking about his future I would tell the coaching staff not to play Travis basically every snap of the game. Unfortunately for Travis they need him to play the entire game, even when it comes to playing FBS teams

It's like if a running back got 50 carries every game of the season. The game plan can't be "Travis plays every snap all season".

I’m sure prime will try to keep him out there but he’s going to get injured playing that much

Just watched both of the new Netflix untold on Steve McNair and Connor Stallions both really good. Don't think Netflix has missed with an untold yet

Just watched both of the new Netflix untold on Steve McNair and Connor Stallions both really good. Don't think Netflix has missed with an untold yet
The UM sign stealing is up next in my que. really liked the Air McNair one but it did leave a lot of unanswered questions out there especially regarding why it took so long for Neely to contact Gaddy who then called the cops and and the relationship between Kazemi and Gilliam.

If FAU had a half decent QB they’d be definitely be beating Sparty. They still have a shot.

Aidan Chiles hype was crazy for what I’ve seen tonight. He’s a one read and take off guy right now.

If FAU had a half decent QB they’d be definitely be beating Sparty. They still have a shot.

Aidan Chiles hype was crazy for what I’ve seen tonight. He’s a one read and take off guy right now.

FAU’s QB is keeping them in the game. Michigan State is buns

Back
Top Bottom