OFFICIAL 2024-2025 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON THREAD *LYIN' SZN IS HERE*

Who will win the 2024-2025 College Football Playoffs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CU looks much improved up front on both sides of the ball. Hunter is Hunter.

Just not sure how many times letting 2 run around and chuck the ball deep is going to work.

Home and away jerseys are up on fanatics. Pretty mid :smh:

IMG_0151.jpeg

IMG_0152.jpeg

tmay407 tmay407 N41D N41D how you guys feeling about Saturday?
Pretty good. Wife and dog are out of town, so got the place to myself all weekend. Grill some hot dogs, fill up my redneck plastic pool on the rooftop patio and chill…

Oh wait, football starts that day…ND by 10 I guess?

Still haven’t really kept up/caught up with anything A&M football this offseason, so no clue at all what to look for.

Disgusting. Coaching for ND is one of the few reasons for me to root against a Black coach
Mans talking about nostalgia being wack as if we aren’t still clinging to the early 2000s in most posts. (Love you Nako)

Buffs defense played much better in the second. Got pushed around but they someone looked a tad better even though it was a lesser opponent. Not sure what the schedule looks like but they’re gonna have to tighten up if they want to increase that win total from last year.

Still haven’t really kept up/caught up with anything A&M football this offseason, so no clue at all what to look for.
I been so checked out between the Mavs run and just other life **** I ain’t even know/remember Bryce Foster transferred to Kansas until this week when the two-deep leaked :lol: :lol:

I been so checked out between the Mavs run and just other life **** I ain’t even know/remember Bryce Foster transferred to Kansas until this week when the two-deep leaked :lol: :lol:
I did know he was leaving, but didn’t see him throwing the shot put a mediocre distance in the Olympics a few weeks back. Had no clue he ended up at Kansas. Hopefully their track and field coach can help him throw a ball like he wants to.

Just like last year when CU plays a good team they’re gonna get smacked

I thought Colorado would go 6-6 and make a bowl game but I'm a lot less confident after last night.

I would pump the brakes on any idea that Colorado has made significant improvements. They look very similar to how they did last year. People hype up all these transfers that they got but there's a reason most these guys were backups and third stringers bigger schools. They're not going to magically become great just because they play in Colorado.

This North Dakota State team isn't even as good as the prior, national championship winning teams they were just a couple of years ago and they still move the ball pretty easily on Colorado.

Also, not trying to hate but The refs allowed Travis Hunter to get away with some pretty egregious push-offs.

Cliffs: mom died when he was 9, grandmother died when he was 17, aunt died when he was 18, never knew his dad. Essentially raised his younger siblings and moved them out to Atlanta when he was at GTech.

HS mentor had a huge impact on his life and is essentially his surviving adult family figure so he’s always wanted to work with kids and be in the college game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom