OFFICIAL 2024-2025 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON THREAD *LYIN' SZN IS HERE*

Who will win the 2024-2025 College Football Playoffs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

When asked for specific examples of how Keeler personally attacked Sanders and the program, a sports information staffer cited his use of phrases such as “false prophet,” “Deposition Deion,” “Planet Prime,” “Bruce Lee of B.S.,” “the Deion Kool-Aid” and “circus.”

200w.gif

Avy check.

EYE have UM on upset alert, only because it's week 1. I'm expecting a lot of rust from both teams plus it's a sold out game in the Swamp and if we only get one win against a ranked team this season, I pray it's this one.

Man your seen how wack our uniform slate is this year?

definitely the least excited I have been about the start of College Football. Trying to get excited over here.

Man your seen how wack our uniform slate is this year?
Black jerseys must've pissed too many people off. Went all the way back to square one, not even doing the 60s throwbacks :smh:

then there's this:

Why try to white out the stadium vs. Miami... who's wearing an all white set??? Make it make sense

definitely the least excited I have been about the start of College Football. Trying to get excited over here.
Same. Between being on the road almost every week for work over the past few months (and going through the end of the year) and, at this point, beginning to just be apathetic about almost all of my teams now…I just realized we play next weekend.

I think it's going to be a different type of vibe with the 12 team playoff. Not every game is they must win which takes away some of the week to week importance of games.

Honestly, if Georgia were not one of the top teams in the sport I probably wouldn't be nearly as invested (especially as I'm married with kids now).

I understand from a legal and moral standpoint why most of the changes in the sport are happening but NIL and unlimited transfers make the fan experience worse.

This is my first time really looking at how weak Ole Miss's schedule is. Similar to Missouri a lot of the hype around Ole Miss is based on the ease of their path more so than the quality of their team. If they drop two games (Georgia and LSU) there is a realistic chance that Ole Miss doesn't beat a single ranked team all season (Oklahoma is expected to win 7 or 8 games).

Ole Miss is taking the "Penn State of the SEC" title where they beat everyone they're supposed to but lose every big game. It's also pretty startling how different schedules for teams in the same conference can be. Florida is going to end up playing six ranked teams in conference an Ole Miss will only end up playing three.

Back
Top Bottom