Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

Looks like you did. The stream started working around 2:35 and it lasted 15 about minutes. In the beginning, they said he would throw 40 - 50 pitches

It's tough to say, the guy working the camera would randomly zoom in and out while he was throwing (it was behind the catcher), so I couldn't see how some of his pitches finished. His fastball looked decent, most importantly to me his fastball didn't miss up unless that's where the catcher set up. He kept it in the lower part of the strike zone for the most part. I didn't see his slider much, or maybe I misidentified it. I believe his change-up and curveball looked good though. It'll be interesting to see how the market for him pans out. Happy Lincecum day!

Cmon Sabean, just give Timmy the ridiculous contract that he doesn't deserve and get Peavy out of here.

At least our only issue is the bottom 2 pitchers in the rotation.. That is easily fixable imo

Wasted Samardzija's start this afternoon. Blanco getting picked off in the 1st and wasting a bases loaded opportunity in the 2nd set the tone for the offense the rest of the game.

Toronto about to have a great BP session the next two games.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom