Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

duffy 
pimp.gif

Samardzija picking up right where he left off last season.  Awesome.  :x

He's doody. Lost me so many points in fantasy over the course the season last year. Cashed out with you guys tho; guess they needed an answer vs Arizona making the moves they did.

Last edited:
Samardzija picking up right where he left off last season.  Awesome.  
sick.gif
He's doody. Lost me so many points in fantasy over the course the season last year. Cashed out with you guys tho; guess they needed an answer vs Arizona making the moves they did.
I will gladly eat crow if Samardzija turns out to be a good signing for us.  Gladly say I was wrong.

However, I thought the contract was a massive overpay for a pitcher who hasnt really had much career success apart from like 2/3s of one season.  And he was arguably the worst pitcher in baseball last season.  

Just wish it was another team that took a chance on him than us.  Been saying it since the minute the ink dried on his contract.

His first game with only 4 endings down, I'm still giving him a chance. Cueto's performance got us spoiled.

Idk if this signing is going to be pay off but how can you say he's trash after 1 start in a hitters park.
Easy.  Because he basically has had 1 good year in his entire career.  And last year, he was one of if not THE worst pitcher in baseball.  And we paid him like a #2.

He was in deep trouble in both 1st and second inning. It could have been like 6 to 2 right now

Is this the first year the giants have those matte batting helmets? Looks weird. I never noticed them before

Is this the first year the giants have those matte batting helmets? Looks weird. I never noticed them before
I think they might be the only team with those helmets. For some reason the SF seems smaller on it. I like it though it resembles little league helmets.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom