Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

Need more runs!

Who would've thought Panik and Susac contributing big time late in the season.
It's be unreal watching Panik seemingly "figure it out" the last month and a half.  Susac has been great as well.  I'm noticing pitchers shaking him off too much for my liking but that'll come with time.

Does this start the transition of Posey being moved to first base full time?  Certainly wasn't going to happen with Hector Sanchez.

If Morse can patrol LF, so can Belt.  Let him start his off-season conditioning early. 

@ESPNStatsInfo: Buster Posey: 3-5, HR 4 RBI in win vs Rockies. He's 26-54 (.481 BA) with 6 HR and 18 RBI in his last 12 games

.481 :x unreal

Gerald my man is going to get us our 3rd ring

But I wouldn't mind Belt moving in the outfield and posey playing 1st if susac is who we think he is... if you see susacs tendencies it's almost identical to busters even the way he bats...

San Francisco Giants Lineup
Pagan, CF
Panik, 2B
Posey, C
Pence, RF
Ishikawa, 1B
Blanco, LF
Arias, 3B
Crawford, SS
Vogelsong, RHP

Colorado Rockies Lineup
Blackmon, CF
Rutledge, SS
Morneau, 1B
Arenado, 3B
Dickerson, LF
Paulsen, RF
McKenry, C
LaMahieu, 2B
Bergman, RHP

They were saying something yesterday about it on a play where Crawford covered a ton of ground and Pagan had no chance...they didn't say exactly what was bothering him though.

Vogelsong is a bonafide scrub .. Hate his damn attitude . He's the Gregor blanco of our pitching staff. I don't see why he won't be put in the pen instead of Timmy

wtf is this, home run derby?!

not the type of game you can afford to have morse, sandoval, and pagan out.

Vogelsong is a bonafide scrub .. Hate his damn attitude . He's the Gregor blanco of our pitching staff. I don't see why he won't be put in the pen instead of Timmy

what's wrong with his attitude? he's as competitive and determined as any of the starters.

he's probably gotten the least run support of all of our starters this year.

going into today, his ERA was almost a full run better than timmy's. that's why lincecum is in the pen.

this type of game can happen to anybody are Coors, especially during the day.

From the start of the season he just hasn't been able to put together back to back good months.
April - 5 Starts ERA 5.40
May - 6 Starts ERA 2.29
June - 5 Starts ERA 5.08
July - 5 Starts ERA 5.44
August - 6 Starts ERA 2.58

Let's just hope that his September can be decent, although he isn't off to a good start.

Blanco had actually looked like a MLB player at the plate as of late....some of his base running and fielding had been remedial though.

Back
Top Bottom