Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

While I understand the notion of rewarding players based on past success (Freddie Sanchez, Aubrey Huff, Matt Cain, Scutaro, etc.), it's become comical with our franchise. It's more hampering than benefiting and that has got to change.

The "quality" at bat seems to be a thing of the past. Way too many automatic outs in the line up. Pagan and Belt PLEASE come back!

Dan Uggla :stoneface: continues to do nothing. We basically put a a band aid on a gun shoot wound.

Game sucked. Giants sucked. Bull crap.

Byw did anyone know you can bring up alcy from public house? They allow that ****. Which basically means you can figure out how to bring other stuff if you think about it.

As long as it's not a can or open bottle they allow it. Despite the price hike on pretty much everything this is one thing I really appreciate about the Giants.

Pittsburgh Pirates Lineup
Harrison, 3B
Polanco, RF
McCutchen, CF
Walker, 2B
Davis, 1B
Snider, LF
Mercer, SS
Stewart, C
Morton, RHP

San Francisco Giants Lineup
Pence, RF
Crawford, SS
Posey, 1B
Sandoval, 3B
Morse, LF
Panik, 2B
Blanco, CF
Susac, C
Lincecum, RHP

Pittsburgh Pirates Lineup
Harrison, 3B
Polanco, RF
McCutchen, CF
Walker, 2B
Davis, 1B
Snider, LF
Mercer, SS
Stewart, C
Morton, RHP

San Francisco Giants Lineup
Pence, RF
Crawford, SS
Posey, 1B
Sandoval, 3B
Morse, LF
Panik, 2B
Blanco, CF
Susac, C
Lincecum, RHP

Blank0 smh

1st and 2nd no outs, runners don't advance and we don't score.

This 6 game losing streak is really making me hate Amy G.

She asks the most obvious questions and has the worst camera presence when doing her interviews. Annoying *** voice to go with that. I feel sorry for Paul.

Dan Uggla released
pimp.gif

So was Tyler Colvin
http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article/mlb...md=20140730&content_id=87143352&vkey=news_mlb

Back
Top Bottom