OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean, were they planning on Stroud coming back? Why isn’t Arch Manning on the field for the Buckeyes right now, and instead riding the pine in Austin with the second-highest NIL :lol:

I mean, were they planning on Stroud coming back? Why isn’t Arch Manning on the field for the Buckeyes right now, and instead riding the pine in Austin with the second-highest NIL :lol:
Arch Manning? :lol: They'd be worse with him starting

I’d rather Brown be in there, at least he can move around. McCord is trash and doesn’t deserve to be on the field after today. PSU has a good defense but he’s pathetic

Iowa of the B1G East

So this has nothing to do with Arch or McCord, just low-hanging Occam’s Razor.
I mean I don’t think Arch is good and you’re advocating on playing a true frosh. I don’t know what else to say

You’re saying someone is overhyped when they haven’t played a down yet, as if it’s a provable argument :rofl: that’s your stance, and it’s amazing keep going

You’re saying someone is overhyped when they haven’t played a down yet, as if it’s a provable argument :rofl: that’s your stance, and it’s amazing keep going
I’m literally telling you my opinion :lol:. He played weak *** competition in HS and his film wasn’t impressive. But let me stop, OSU should’ve paidhim $10 mill to be their starting QB because there’s tons of history of true frosh QBs starting from jump at big time programs and leading them to conference/national titles

Back
Top Bottom