OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Caleb got some goofy tendencies when things break down around him...

But acting like he's not an incredible QB prospect at this point is wild.
Imagine cherry picking one game out of a dude's true freshman season as proof that he is average.

And the poster ho huming the fact that he led a 28 point comeback win in his first meaningful action against their ranked team :lol:

Imagine cherry picking one game out of a dude's true freshman season as proof that he is average.

And the poster ho huming the fact that he led a 28 point comeback win in his first meaningful action against their ranked team :lol:
I didn't cherry pick at all. I stated other games as well. I said Texas defense wasn't good that year. Stay out of ranked teams business

1697843397251.png

OSU vs PSU
Bama vs Tennessee
Oregon vs WSU
Duke vs FSU
Utah vs USC
Clemson vs Miami

Who y’all got?

PSU, Bama, Oregon, FSU, USC, and Clemson for me

OSU’s still the more talented team and it’s at home.

For all that talk of Allar’s “NFL arm” PSU has been dinking and dunking all season which has inflated his turnover numbers.

OSU’s still the more talented team and it’s at home.

For all that talk of Allar’s “NFL arm” PSU has been dinking and dunking all season which has inflated his turnover numbers.

It is odd to me they haven’t thrown any deep balls especially against the competition they’ve played. I believe I read they are last or second to last in the B1G with plays of 40 yards or more

Higher ranked, more respected team thinks no one is giving them a chance. Hmm.

Polyamory Kirby reaching for whatever motivational edge he can get.

This mentalist guy is making the rounds everywhere in football. Seen him all over and I can't get enough of it. **** is wild.

If true. Makes no damn sense. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom