OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah, I don’t think either of Burrow/Williams would go above Trevor

Yeah Sunshine was given that "generational" label in like his sophomore year.

As good as Burrow was at LSU and Caleb now none of them got that kind of hype.

1697301575682.png

20231014_093909.jpg

Washed gang has no excuses
wow.png

FSU missing some easy opportunities to put this game away in the first half and now Travis shaken up

I tend it to agree with this. Hunter certainly has the ability to be a top corner but his production isn't on the level of these other guys. For every wow play he makes there is another play where he uses poor technique or can't locate the ball in the air. It also doesn't help that he is playing 100+ snaps every game.

I wonder how Colorado splits his reps at practice. Would be interesting to see which side of the ball he spends more time on. His defensive play suffers because of his offensive play.

I tend it to agree with this. Hunter certainly has the ability to be a top corner but his production isn't on the level of these other guys. For every wow play he makes there is another play where he uses poor technique or can't locate the ball in the air. It also doesn't help that he is playing 100+ snaps every game.

I wonder how Colorado splits his reps at practice. Would be interesting to see which side of the ball he spends more time on. His defensive play suffers because of his offensive play.

Notice how all the “best player in America” talk stopped once they started losing and especially him getting cooked last night.

He is an amazing athlete but most of that hype is due to him playing both sides of the ball and being good at both

Just watched the 2nd half of Colorado collapse and wow Hunter was absolutely terrible on D. This was my first time watching him and to say I’m not impressed would be a massive understatement.

This 2023 Georgia team is hard to understand. They remind me of an NBA champion who is trying to repeat (or three peat) and they just go through the motions, looking unimpressive during the regular season. They have the ability to get up against an opponent (like Kentucky) but look flat most of the time.

Either this Georgia team is really good and just doesn't have the ability to bring it every week or this will end up like 2014 Florida State where we get blown out in the playoff.

This season has shown me why it's so hard for teams to repeat and why no team has won three championships in a row in almost 100 years. There's so much talent attrition after you win a title and it's hard to keep players focused week after week for three consecutive years.

Back
Top Bottom