OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B8A52EF3-EB8B-4848-B995-268552A47939.jpeg
Don’t **** me over here, Kirby. Need edwards to crack 80.

Can't wait for the expanded playoffs...the current bowl format has been dying since the transfer portal/opt out era. It will never go back to being the way it was when we grew up watching bowl season but at least we will get 2 weeks of games that matter now.

The day you found out the truth about Haynes King being a fellow MAGA brother was the best day in here
😂 😂 I still can’t believe I was fooled. I would get mad when dudes were calling him a bum and gave the thumbs 👍 and 💯 when N41D N41D would defend him. My wife stays clowning me. We we’re watching a Christmas Story and she turned to me and asked if Ralphie was Black.

Can't wait for the expanded playoffs...the current bowl format has been dying since the transfer portal/opt out era. It will never go back to being the way it was when we grew up watching bowl season but at least we will get 2 weeks of games that matter now.
This....

Though I'm in the minority on still liking bowl season. I know the small bowls don't mean much in the grand scheme, but I love watching college football. 99% of them games I've watched all season long, I went in knowing neither team was going to play in the playoff. Still enjoyed watching them.

You and @MVP were LITERALLY doing it. That’s the only reason I made the post :lol:
Me asking if yall valued bowl games last night was chanting SEC?

After you two were all the LOLs about A&M on the rest of the SEC, but now it's poor OSU was missing their quarterback?

You on some silly **** lately, but whatever man you got it. I been told yall these games aren't relevant to anything - I'm not the one flip flopping in the wind about it.

Last edited:
Remember going to a watch party when Bama played Notre Dame in the 'chip. My cousin, who is a Notre Dame, fan got there a little late. When he pulled up we were yelling for him to get back in his car. :lol: :lol:

That was a nail biter compared to last year's 'chip.

Remember going to a watch party when Bama played Notre Dame in the 'chip. My cousin, who is a Notre Dame, fan got there a little late. When he pulled up we were yelling for him to get back in his car. :lol: :lol:

That was a nail biter compared to last year's 'chip.

I watched that game with a house full of ND fans and they were all silent :lol: it was the saddest thing I’ve ever seen

I watched that game with a house full of ND fans and they were all silent :lol: it was the saddest thing I’ve ever seen
Same ****...he got out the car hearing us say don't bother, keep driving and he thought we were just talking. By the time he made a plate and got a drink he realized they didn't have a chance. Watched the rest of the game in mostly silence. You could hear him cursing under his breath every now and then.

I’m still not sure about that. Pretty much the whole defensive front 7 for FSU opted out of this game.
Offensively they have used the wildcat to move the ball against Fla and Louisville. Never mind them hardly scoring. The defense wasn't what kept them out of the playoffs. It was subpar QB play after Travis got hurt.

Even if the Travis injury never happens and things stay the same it would have been hard to keep Bama out. But we will never know.

Outcome of this game be damned, If this was a 12 team year you’d still have a hard time convincing me UGA wouldn’t win it all.
Exactly. Bama literally managed a perfect game to win the SEC. I wouldn’t have them winning a rematch. Either way bring on the expansion, but I can see the committee just tightening the criteria to muck that up as well.

With the abomination that is the Orange Bowl I put on the Barstool Bowl and it has their staff commentating?!?

Outcome of this game be damned, If this was a 12 team year you’d still have a hard time convincing me UGA wouldn’t win it all.

I think UGA beats Bama 7-8 times outta 10 and still think they’re the better team even though Bama won

Kirby ****** me over. Edwards is done.

This freshman back for GA looks good, if it's possible to look good in these circumstances. Nice reps for 18/19 year olds and upper classmen who wouldn't usually be getting clock.

Offensively they have used the wildcat to move the ball against Fla and Louisville. Never mind them hardly scoring. The defense wasn't what kept them out of the playoffs. It was subpar QB play after Travis got hurt.

Even if the Travis injury never happens and things stay the same it would have been hard to keep Bama out. But we will never know.

FSU wasn’t going to make the playoffs even with Jordan Travis, barring anarchy on conference championship weekend

Back
Top Bottom