OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I chant SEC every time my team wins. When my wife asks me to take out the trash I chant S E C. When I watch NFL and NBA games I chant SEC and when our national teams take on da world I chant S…………E………….C
After these games today, she prolly will too.

SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC

All Praise to THEM
SJT64Ci.gif

We also ain't gonna act like you weren't the first guy screaming early in the year A&M was a good team when you had to try to justify your own team not being garbage. :lol:

Now it's this. Stop it.
A&M has talent. Showed flashes. It’s not my fault y’all gave Jimbo garbage *** all that money :lol:

Miami was undefeated at the time they beat them. You just a hit dog hollering chanting S-E-C right now. Just own it, man :lol:

She still clowns me for thinking Haynes King was Black so there’s that.
:rofl: :rofl:
Can't go by names. NT used to think all variations of Jalen or anything close were black. My son goes to school with several non black jaydens, draviyons, and kaydens.

Say what you want whether it was Tate or Brock, FSU is in 2012 utilizing the wildcat to move the football. The committee got it right.

Can't go by names. NT used to think all variations of Jalen or anything close were black. My son goes to school with several non black jaydens, draviyons, and kaydens.

Jalen/Jaden is the mixed kid name of the century :lol:

Just like you can’t go to a small white town and not find 17 Aiden’s

Jalen/Jaden is the mixed kid name of the century :lol:

Just like you can’t go to a small white town and not find 17 Aiden’s
:lol: :lol: Spot the **** on. One of my colleagues has a kid named Aiden. and she lives in one of the small towns outside the city.

7 years from now I will post “ Very proud of that young brotha Jayden Smith” then I will find out that the brotha at QB for BYU is not Black.

7 years from now I will post “ Very proud of that young brotha Jayden Smith” then I will find out that the brotha at QB for BYU is not Black.

The day you found out the truth about Haynes King being a fellow MAGA brother was the best day in here

Back
Top Bottom