OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Drink clouds your mind and judgement and feeds your ego. Most DUIs occur because the driver thinks they aren’t that drunk and they have probably done it before and nothing happened. Only a matter of time.

Drink clouds your mind and judgement and feeds your ego. Most DUIs occur because the driver thinks they aren’t that drunk and they have probably done it before and nothing happened. Only a matter of time.
I agree, but I’m just not surprised a 20-year-old doesn’t want his employer to know about something, the employer probably knows about.

And that used to be me. I convinced myself I was fine.

Never again. Either my wife drives if I have a drink or we Uber there and back with the understanding we are gonna drink.

Scott wolf got banned from campus first by Pete Carroll and again by Kiffin/Sark/Helton. He hoped Lincoln would reinstate him and he didn’t. He hasn’t attended an SC practice in literally a decade, has no access, and was fired by the OC register. None of the other SC media members like him. He wouldn’t know anything about what happens within SC or on campus.

Consider everything you read by him through that lens.

I never understand when pro athletes get a DUI in season though. Teams have their own driving service to accommodate/prevent that.

I mean it’s no different than a regular person deciding not to take an Uber after drinking. Most think they’re fine to drive when they really aren’t

I also think normal ppl might be stubborn and not want to pay. For pro athletes, the team service is free.

True. I think it’s more so the alcohol clouds judgement. I’d imagine most people in here (or anywhere) have probably driven home when they shouldn’t have in those situations so I always reserve judgement on people who get DUIs. I know I’ve done it and it’s not something I’m proud of which is why I rarely go out and drink anymore. Just stay home, hit the pen, and aggravate nako xl nako xl :lol:

He's been sick for a couple of weeks. Was visibly ill a week ago during his weekly media call with local guys and it was reported by all of the people on the zoom call with him. But you know jokes. #BuzzKillington

^ That's the reporter he banned also mentioning that he "seemed sick" last Thursday. I try to hold off on mocking illnesses (except Urban's).

My theory: Harbaugh was planning for these to be his last couple of years and is going all in for a chip and daring the B1G/NCAA to do something. I wonder if the NCAA can even do anything based on the rules as currently written.

Saw that the other B1G teams are pushing for an in-season punishment before it's too late.

Back
Top Bottom