OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just read that Steve St Andre (he and Ishiba funded Big Tuck’s extension) pulled MSU’s official NIL fund which on average was between $10-15 million. Keep it coming so Lance stays at KU.

Damn...of course. It'd be nice if when Wazzu had success they can actually keep him around. Leach was kind of an exception because he was an odd duck not chasing bigger jobs.
Leach definitely sought bigger jobs. He had one foot in the door at Tennessee before they started burning mattresses.

Leach definitely sought bigger jobs. He had one foot in the door at Tennessee before they started burning mattresses.

Probably so...you'd know better than I. I guess the overall point was he was someone that could thrive for an extended period in Pullman, Lubbock, etc and be content...Dickert probably just looking for a quick lilly pad to jump to the next...Idk.

Dababy didn't overcome adversity. He lit his career on fire due to a series of unforced errors and controversy he created on his own. Not exactly the guy I would want speaking in front of my team but whatever works.

Dababy didn't overcome adversity. He lit his career on fire due to a series of unforced errors and controversy he created on his own. Not exactly the guy I would want speaking in front of my team but whatever works.

Speak yourself. There was a lot of sage advice in that adversity talk. Had me ready to run through a wall for Coach Prime.

“Keep going and stay down”

“I don’t know about y’all, but I’d be ready to do something”

It’s nothing new, it’s been mentioned several times on this Board alone, but again, we all know, situation like this and attention to and his detail that makes Coach Prime so great. You’re just upset Kirby hasn’t brought in anyone to UGA who was quite as articulate and really drive home the message before a big showdown. 😅🤣

Best of luck to the Colorado contingent. Here’s hoping for an entertaining and exciting game that showcases both teams well but ends with CU losing by 22 points late.

aepps20 aepps20 Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius DonCigaro DonCigaro dragicon dragicon

Only 22?

sermon.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom