OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If there really was clear consent, after admitting to the conduct and disclosing some of the other things that he did, wouldn't Mel have shared it publicly?

Only reason I can imagine him having not done so is because of a pending divorce proceeding, or his anticipated lawsuit against MSU. If he posted a text, the likes of which he claims exists, of her clearly indicating that she was romantically involved with him and what he did was not an assault, wouldn't that probably have saved his job and image, or at the very least, hurt MSU's argument for dismissing him with cause? At that point, all they'd have is "You slept with a former contractor/employee" which is bad, but probably doesn't get them out of the entire $70M-$80M."

Luckily they have a 1st round quarterback on their bench so this should actually improve the offense if Saturday was any indication.
Nobody ever said Max Johnson was a Round 1 pick, you goof.

We don't need to act like you actually watched and have any idea what the offense is doing. :lol:

Also:

Conner's been great.

Last edited:
Nobody ever said Max Johnson was a Round 1 pick, you goof.

We don't need to act like you actually watched and have any idea what the offense is doing. :lol:

Also:

Conner's been great.
You're absolutely right. I’ve watched 1 A&M game all year. Was just trolling you.

You definitely said that 2nd round was Max’s FLOOR though :lol:

I said there was no reason he couldn’t be drafted earlier than Kellen Mond.

Don’t FakeNewsNako this

I said there was no reason he couldn’t be drafted earlier than Kellen Mond.

Don’t FakeNewsNako this

IMG_3715.jpeg

You're right though, Weigman was very good. I liked what I saw in the game and highlights I watched. Definitely better than what you've had the past couple years for sure.

And I'm teasing you. I actually don't think Max Johnson is terrible.

Last edited:
Oh, so it was exactly what I said it was.

Got me, I guess.
I'm gonna concede because you're taking a troll literally and don't want to admit you were drinking kool aid. But first:

Your post was you saying Max is better than Mond and that Mond's draft position was his floor. Kellen Mond was, what, the 2nd pick of the 3rd round? You were trying to say that Max Johnson was a 2nd (or 1st round pick) and at worst an early 3rd round pick. If you're being honest, weren't you just looking at him through beer soaked A&M glasses? Is he even going to get drafted at all?

Let's ask un-aTm-biased you that same question.

Screenshot 2023-09-27 at 5.25.33 PM.png

Curious to find out if they actually found a legal loophole or they just found someone to finance the expensive penalty for leaving the conference…

I'm gonna concede because you're taking a troll literally and don't want to admit you were drinking kool aid. But first:

Your post was you saying Max is better than Mond and that Mond's draft position was his floor. Kellen Mond was, what, the 2nd pick of the 3rd round? You were trying to say that Max Johnson was a 2nd (or 1st round pick) and at worst an early 3rd round pick. If you're being honest, weren't you just looking at him through beer soaked A&M glasses? Is he even going to get drafted at all?

Let's ask un-aTm-biased you that same question.

Screenshot 2023-09-27 at 5.25.33 PM.png
I said he sucked in game 2 of a freshman year he threw for like 3000 yards, 30 scores and 5 INTs. :lol:

You can find posts of mine calling Kellen Mond ****, too.

The point was largely that Max ain’t gonna be any worse than Mond was.

To this point, it didn’t matter because Conner’s a stud.

I don’t get why the Big10 and SEC feel the need to keep expanding. For what?

I know I’ll get killed for this after Oregon etc., but at least from what people are saying in reaction to all of that this summer:

It’s the TV partners and school presidents driving it. ADs and coaches hate the rapid expansion. The B1G ADs hate what they did because it doesn’t benefit anyone competitively and they were already making the most money. But a lot of the meetings are with ESPN/Fox/etc. and the presidents only, and those presidents largely don’t understand the nuance of sports. When you tell them you’re gonna throw an extra $XX million at their school to keep doing what they’re already doing that’s enough.

I swear, nobody remembers the Carroll era at USC.

On the 30 for 30 (Trojan War) wasn't it said that USC got in trouble for having to many celebs on the sideline? Pretty much sideline passes. So how is Colorado able to do this week in week out?

Back
Top Bottom