OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That kid clearly has some mental health issues. And the world is notoriously unkind to people with them. Especially in the US.

You sure it’s mental? Again, is it mental because his collegiate career didn’t go as planned and he’s bitter, or, did he have a pre-existing issue?

Is he on meds? Does he see a psychologist or therapist? We have to stop equating everything to mental issue. Some people are just f**** up human beings.

Mental issues shouldn’t be the crutch for every time something doesn’t go right in your life. Dude has gone to 3 schools? He needs to either see a therapist if he indeed as mental health issues if not, he’s being a menace to society for what reason?

nako xl nako xl what is Colorado going to make “personal” when they play USC?

B1G invite?
Caleb winning the heisman?

It’s a weekly thing so I’m trying to figure it out beforehand

You sure it’s mental? Again, is it mental because his collegiate career didn’t go as planned and he’s bitter, or, did he have a pre-existing issue?

Is he on meds? Does he see a psychologist or therapist? We have to stop equating everything to mental issue. Some people are just f**** up human beings.

Mental issues shouldn’t be the crutch for every time something doesn’t go right in your life. Dude has gone to 3 schools? He needs to either see a therapist if he indeed as mental health issues if not, he’s being a menace to society for what reason?
Yea, I’m fairly sure it’s mental because it was intimated that he was having mental health issues at LSU and UGA.

A dude who’s breaking into vape shop, a victimless crime, doesn’t strike me as a “****** up human being”. But I think I’m probably in the minority in my approach to crime/incarceration, etc. A menace to society is absolutely not what I’d call a dude who has broken into a few vape shops and stolen hundreds of dollars worth of stuff. Clearly there’s something deeper rooted going on there.

BC has 9 penalties with 5 minutes left in the first half :lol:. 2/3 of them have to be false starts or weird delay of game defensive penalties

me, watching Florida St drop 27 in one half knowing that Cal has to play them regularly in a few seasons:

1694885270159.gif

Back
Top Bottom