• USA

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Mexico

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I doubt Qatar killed him. There would be way too much fallout and potential trouble for them if they were that brazen and got caught up about it. That being said. Their poor human rights record is why it’s even being suggested. It would be the same thing had he passed in Russia four years ago.

That being said. In all seriousness. They shouldn’t be hosting big world wide international events in strict countries to begin with. Even if they cut the check. And I doubt Qatar hosts an event of this magnitude again after the beer stunt. It wasn’t necessarily the banning of the beer itself. But more so the saying they would be on board with it all that time only to change their minds 2 days prior.

People are trying to travel to the host city of World Cup to party and have fun and smash women from different countries. They aren’t trying to deal with all types of restrictions and rules.

And if they already know what time it is with some of these countries. You can’t go over there expecting to do things the way you would back home. But that’s why they shouldn’t be awarded these events to begin with. Part of the event itself is the festive party atmosphere which comes with it.

Leao and Ronaldo not starting today could work out especially if it’s tied still in the 60th min or so. They can make the difference

They said he died while covering the game. So he died at the stadium?

I read in I think the Philadelphia inquirer (not sure how reputable it is at all), that he was covering the game, and when it went into extra time, he kind of relaxed/leaned back and passed out. Other press around him immediately got medical attention and he was taken away.

Leao and Ronaldo not starting today could work out especially if it’s tied still in the 60th min or so. They can make the difference

Yea.

If Portugal don’t score by the 60th due to the fact Morocco is parking a heavy bus…

Then Leão comes in when they tired so he can bulldoze.

And Ronaldo gets into the box for crosses to head. He still jumps higher than anyone.

More Leao off the bench for me. Morocco defense is good but they tire out, reason Williams started to torch them on the wings when he came on.

As an aside, RIP to Wahl.

Yea - No way Qatar killed him.

Qatar have been going out of their way to accommodate protestors. None of the protesters this WC were even charged. They were released within hours. While the world watched.

No way Qatar is risking billions of earnings to kill him. Qatar has too much money invested in the Western world.

He either got trampled or died from a bad infection of bronchitis. That happens. Dude was 50.
Yea sounds like dude was sick and just kept on working, plus you factor in he wouldn’t be familiar with the healthcare there to seek help if he wasn’t feeling good

Killing a known American during the cup would be bad for business for Qatar…But either way RIP Grant

I wouldn't be surprised if Qatar Kashoggi'd Wahl.
This WC clearly showed us they literally can do anything and the western world just eating it up

Arsenal can’t afford a transfer but man id take Felix on loan to cover Jesus while he’s out

Don’t think Morocco will be able to hold on like they did against Spain
Waiting for the right time to do a live bet on Portugal 👀

Back
Top Bottom