Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Mexico

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That’s crazy. There is definitely foul play. Qatar killed him :smh:

Gotta be careful when you leave our borders. Every country ain’t rocking like America.

You don't go to another person's country see the laws and think you can be above them and not receive consequences. If the government doesn't come after you, the people will. Especially if they share the same views as said government.

Nonetheless, I won't speculate because we don't know the facts nor details.

As soon as Paredes didn't get two yellow for his bull****, everyone knew they could do anything they wanted. Record number of yellows but Lahoz didn't give a second to anyone??? REALLY? The scripting is leaking.

The back to back Paredes tackles reminded me of when I used to be losing in FIFA and would start doing desperation tackles (half of which would end in red cards) :lol: dude is beyond lucky he didn’t get carded for shooting the ball into the Dutch bench

I 100% felt like someone from Argentina was going to do something like that for revenge though, since the Dutch were fouling the hell out of Messi all match. There were a lot of times I saw a Dutch player just straight up shove him to the ground without even trying to get the ball, so you know someone’s going to come in and protect their main asset

That’s crazy. There is definitely foul play. Qatar killed him :smh:

Gotta be careful when you leave our borders. Every country ain’t rocking like America.

What exactly would he have been killed for (not a sarcastic question)? From what I’m reading on different articles, his coworkers were saying he mentioned that he was overworking himself/got sick and ended up collapsing.

Last edited:
What exactly would he have been killed for (not a sarcastic question)? From what I’m reading on different articles, his coworkers were saying he mentioned that he was overworking himself/got sick and ended up collapsing.
He wore a gay equality shirt a few days ago which the Qatari security personnel didn't take too kindly to. He was detained a bit before being allowed to enter a stadium, and FIFA apologized to him about it. But he himself said he was sick for like 10 days and had chest pains and labored breathing that were diagnosed as bronchitis, which could have easily been either pneumonia (which I had a few yrs ago and was misdiagnosed as bronchitis, too), COVID or heart trouble. So I'm guessing a misdiagnosis + overwork, but the shadow of the Qatari situation will lead to conspiracy thinking regardless.

Terrible any way you look at it though - I don't think American soccer would have grown as much over the last 20+ yrs without his coverage.

Yeah man, the brother’s video hit me smh…Used to read Grant’s stuff on SI and felt he was justifiably becoming more critical of USSF too, which American footy needed.

My homies texted and I immediately remembered the situation recently with him being detained for the shirt, and how outspoken he’s been about the corruption of this year’s WC. Just extra spooky, can’t blame folks for speculating on foul play. May not be the leadership of Qatar, but I wouldn’t doubt high-level goons trying to send a message.

What happened today man…

I wouldn’t wish on anyone. :lol:

Today was cruel. :lol:

Luckily Argentina won and overcame it.

I’m not looking forward to the Portugal game at all now in the morning man :lol:

Back
Top Bottom