OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoever Colorado plays I’m betting huge on the opponent to win + go over. That defense is absolutely cooked :lol:

Good luck to Deion though fr

I don’t know how you’re wrong, but I bet we’ll be seeing a post about how they didn’t tamper.

Do you really think a guy like Lincoln would ever tamper?
They know it but hey they aint got caught yet. Maybe if they changed their DC they could be a legit contender.

whoever Colorado plays I’m betting huge on the opponent to win + go over. That defense is absolutely cooked :lol:

Good luck to Deion though fr

Spring game do you want your first team offense to cook your first team defense or vice versa?

Love Prime but yeah his first year is going to be rough. If the fanbase can be patience it could pay off huge in a couple of years once he is able to build depth. No questions Prime ability to sell the program aka 'croot.

Spring game do you want your first team offense to cook your first team defense or vice versa?

Love Prime but yeah his first year is going to be rough. If the fanbase can be patience it could pay off huge in a couple of years once he is able to build depth. No questions Prime ability to sell the program aka 'croot.

A lot of the podcasts with coaches/assistants always say they want the offense to look better (for the fans) so they’ll run very basic defensive packages.

Which is why it blows my mind when people watch spring games and determine their team will be good or bad

Montana Lemonious-Craig is in the transfer portal. Goes for 154 and two tuddy's in the spring game and on Monday morning the price just went up.

We living in wild times, yall.

Montana Lemonious-Craig is in the transfer portal. Goes for 154 and two tuddy's in the spring game and on Monday morning the price just went up.

We living in wild times, yall.

Saw that this morning.

Imagine if this is the new norm lol have a great spring game, get poached by another program willing to offer a better NIL package.

Spring games about to become private again :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom