OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
They really got an award for this? :lol:

A6CDFE60-B10F-493B-B98D-E8740BAC399B.jpeg

Yeah, I'd transfer immediately :rofl:

Would be the most toxic QB room in CFB history. And for that fact, I need it to be true

Last edited:
tmay407 tmay407 Tell the wife I'm sending you an LSU Care Package for Christmas. Make a donation in your name to a children's hospital, a Brian Kelly visor, Rosetta Stone's cajun creole edition, an Ed Orgeron decoder ring, deep fryer for corndogs...

Get the crawfish boilers and purple shirts ready for next football season.

Cam Newton hangin at this FCS quarterfinal in Bozeman.. real sickos behavior :lol:

I know his bro is playing for W&M,, I'm a sicko for watching this on Friday night :lol:

I’m at a wedding outside of Key West this weekend, but the groom used to be an OC for a D3 program in Texas. He pulled me aside at the after party and I told him to say hello to Bobby P as the new OC for A&M (I’ve been trying to get him involved as an analyst/QC guy at A&M for a while). He laughed in my face and said have fun. Even D2 offensive quality control guys don’t wanna **** with Jimbo. We’re the most cursed pieces of **** in the world I think.

Sac State had 15 seconds with two timeouts and they don’t use any of them. Lost to a damn final play from the 37-yard line. 66-63 Incarnate Word.

Wtffffffffffffffffffffffff.

nako xl nako xl always downplays things he knows his teams/players will win, don’t fall for the trap :lol:

Hes already pulling receipts on all of us I bet
In all truthfulness, I think you mistake honest assessments of our team for me downplaying things I think will happen.

All the other SC fans and I have told you all season we weren’t ready for the playoffs and aren’t a playoff roster.

I also told you I expected 8-4/9-3 with L’s to Oregon State, UCLA, Utah and Notre Dame/Fresno.

The team overachieved for sure and surprised even me and clearly everyone else in this thread.

That said I did predict a Heisman and if the east coast media fails in their efforts to steal it tonight all of you are gonna hear about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom