OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
JSN and Henderson officially out.

Not surprised

Good luck to the maize and blue faithful. :pimp:.

Either get back to normal or we have a new daddy.

I heard that JSN might be pulling the Joey Bosa (ie he had an injury and is focusing more on draft preparation than returning to OSU this season). Any truth to that rumor?

Everybody traveled for Michigan… Corum is “probable” Edwards is “questionable”… Blake wearing a knee brace and Donovan with a small cast in his right hand… I think both give it a go… Going to need JJ to be a star today to be in it… Go Blue!

Does Rhule now get paid by Carolina and Nebraska? Or does getting a new gig change anything?

Good for Rhule.

Be honest. Do y’all really think Nebraska can compete for B1G titles or national championships over the next 5 years? Especially with USC coming in?

Good for Rhule.

Be honest. Do y’all really think Nebraska can compete for B1G titles or national championships over the next 5 years? Especially with USC coming in?

Nope but they should at least contend for their division. They’ve essentially been an 8-10 win team for the last 15 years (most of that being Bo Pelini). I don’t think Rhule is going to be much better than that personally

Nope but they should at least contend for their division. They’ve essentially been an 8-10 win team for the last 15 years (most of that being Bo Pelini). I don’t think Rhule is going to be much better than that personally

Isn’t the B1G gonna get rid of divisions at some point? And I agree I think 8-9 wins with a 10 win season every now and then is the most realistic outcome but from what I’m seeing on social media it sounds like Nebraska fans are expecting Rhule to put them in the conversation with OSU/Michigan/USC and I’m just not seeing the path there.

Isn’t the B1G gonna get rid of divisions at some point? And I agree I think 8-9 wins with a 10 win season every now and then is the most realistic outcome but from what I’m seeing on social media it sounds like Nebraska fans are expecting Rhule to put them in the conversation with OSU/Michigan/USC and I’m just not seeing the path there.

It sounds like most conferences are getting rid of them. I don’t think Rhule will be unsuccessful I just think Nebraska has a pretty solid ceiling that will be hard to get past

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom