OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re gonna lose their **** again when Peyton Bowen trends away from them, too.
They were mocking one of SC's insiders weeks ago for saying he'd been in contact with our coaches. That insider completely ignored their board and mods and has since doubled down :lol:

Saw they’re planning a downsize to 35k.

Looks dope.

Their practice facility is super nice and overlooks Lake Michigan

Steinkamp-2265x1200.jpg

Steinkamp1-795x600.jpg

AJ lying?

Joel Klatt said a couple days ago that Deion will be the next coach at Auburn. Pretty firmly sure he doesn’t actually know anything on the matter, but interesting multiple talking heads (even one not associated with the SEC) are starting to talk about who gets the job next.

Joel Klatt said a couple days ago that Deion will be the next coach at Auburn. Pretty firmly sure he doesn’t actually know anything on the matter, but interesting multiple talking heads (even one not associated with the SEC) are starting to talk about who gets the job next.
As a pretty safe rule of thumb, I’ve drawn the Joel Klatt line at anything outside the BigXII and a couple things out West.

Otherwise? Brain dead.

As a pretty safe rule of thumb, I’ve drawn the Joel Klatt line at anything outside the BigXII and a couple things out West.

Otherwise? Brain dead.
I’ll give him some benefit of the doubt on some B1G things too, just because of Big Noon Kickoff.

I’ve always thought it’s funny that A&M fans absolutely hate him because he said we were severely overrated on The Ticket in 2016 when we were ranked #4 in the season’s first playoff rankings…then we ended up losing 3 of our last 4 (and the bowl game) and finishing unranked. Now he just talks **** during his interviews on The Ticket because he knows it’s going to drive a reaction.

Edit:

Nvm I JUST realized that is a daily wire college football show. They do sports over there and hosted by a Michigan alum?? Yuck I’ll delete so they don’t get the clicks :lol:

You following Daily Wire content?

1664454293372.gif
lol serious answer: a USC poster shared a video on the board about which blue blood would be back as a dynasty “first” and consensus was FSU and tbh wasn’t a BAD video, so I reshared here.

I was confused why so many people on the sc board lashed out at the poster, and why they were calling the hosts wackos (one of the hosts is Michigan QB David Cone) and why a few posters defended the vid so vehemently on an SC site.

Then I noticed the Daily Wire tee one of the hosts was wearing and then a “DW” watermark popped up in the corner of the screen and I was like “oh no.”

TBH I’m concerned about my future youtube ads.

So Al Michaels told that Tua story again on the broadcast huh? Ignore the part about the stretcher

Some games before even Saturday night…

Friday night
7:30 Pacific / 9:30 Central / 10:30 Eastern

15 Washington (-2.5) at UCLA

(East coast has way more important things to worry about finally get to watch a good matchup on the other coast)

Saturday - First window
9 Pacific / 11 Central / 12 Eastern

7 Kentucky at 14 Ole Miss (-7), ESPN
4 Michigan (-10.5) at Iowa, FOX
18 Oklahoma (-6) at TCU, ABC
Purdue at 21 Minnesota (-12), ESPN2
Illinois at Wisconsin (-7), BTN
Texas Tech at 25 Kansas St (-7.5), ESPN+

Saturday, Second window
12:30 Pacific, 2:30 Central, 3:30 Eastern

2 Alabama (-17.5) at 20 Arkansas, CBS
9 OK State at 16 Baylor (-2.5), FOX
22 Wake at 23 Florida St (-6.5), ABC
Iowa St at Kansas (-3), ESPN2
Michigan St at Maryland (-7.5), FS1
11 Penn St (-25), at N’Western, ESPN
Rutgers at 3 Ohio St (-39.5), BTN

Last edited:
Not a good call on his part… I can’t see how anybody could defend that organization in regards to anything, after all the dirt that comes out against them

McShay is saying Bryce Young measured in at 5’10 186 in front of scouts.

This QB class isn’t particularly good, so I’m not sure how much it is going to matter but It’ll be interesting to see what the narrative around draft time is nonetheless.

This QB class isn’t particularly good, so I’m not sure how much it is going to matter but It’ll be interesting to see what the narrative around draft time is nonetheless.
5’10” sounds about right.

I remember when Kyler measured 6’0” 🤣

20220607_000645.jpg

20220606_233539.jpg

20220606_233129.jpg

Bryce is a little dude, probably closer to 5 ft 8. People call Stetson Bennett a m1dget and he's taller than Bryce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom