OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to rewatch that Philly game. They wee up 20 when I got home so I didn’t eem bother to watch. Thought Philly won until 15 min ago

I stopped watching in the 1st half, came back to watch the Clips/Jazz and they were interviewing Trae all happy smiling ear to ear I was like wait wut

IMG-0517.JPG

Where does the blame fall on the Sixers? Doc? Embiid? Simmons? Everyone?

The Hawks have heart, but they had no business winning these 2 games.

Most blame falls on Brett Brown because he enabled this ****

then goes to Josh Harris for being a terrible owner

Doc deserves blame for encouragement but that’s his job as a coach. Cant just tell the world you told Simmons “yous a *****”

Ben deserves blame for being not even trying to improve offensively

Tobias/Jo get blame for look bad at times but both them *****z improved after last year. Simmons regressed

Philly could have had James Harden :emoji_confounded:
I think they couldn’t. Didn’t they even tell Ben he was being traded before Ferrtitta nixed the trade?

Where does the blame fall on the Sixers? Doc? Embiid? Simmons? Everyone?

The Hawks have heart, but they had no business winning these 2 games.
Everyone except Embiid and Seth Curry. Starting with Doc, Harris, Simmons.

brett brown still getting hate
mans rolling over in his grave

blame falls in this order
a. ben
b. doc, reference "a"
c. fatboy gm - reference "a" and "b"

Blame is on Ben Simmons I’ve been telling y’all this for months .
if sizers lose the next game embid asking for a. Trade like I said earlier in the season . No way your franchise generational player Ben Simmons mr single double leading you anywhere .
I told y’all he can’t shoot ft . Told y’all he s a libiality when Lilly needs to score and can’t space the floor but y’all taking about doc got diff plays for him . And I been told you Lonzo ball is better than Ben Simmons . In a couple years someone is gonna be paying this man 40 million dollars .

brett brown still getting hate
mans rolling over in his grave

blame falls in this order
a. ben
b. doc, reference "a"
c. fatboy gm - reference "a" and "b"
Yea because he was the one who decided to “experiment” with Simmons at PG. Racist Redick said himself the plan was always to have Ben be a PF til Bayless broke his wrist in 2017

What stinks about this whole situation is Ben can't even make an adjustment which would yield expeditious tangible results. He needs to put his head down, and attack the rim. He also needs to start checking Trae. He's supposedly the DPoY, so he needs to check him.

In the offseason, homie need to work with a trainer ASAP and fix his shot. Because at this point, he won't make it far and he'll hurt his own pockets. What good are you if you can't shoot in a shooters league?

In the offseason, homie need to work with a trainer ASAP and fix his shot. Because at this point, he won't make it far and he'll hurt his own pockets. What good are you if you can't shoot in a shooters league?
Loool how many seasons have we heard this? This is who he is. Guy has PTSD everytime he has to shoot FTs. Flashbacks.

What stinks about this whole situation is Ben can't even make an adjustment which would yield expeditious tangible results. He needs to put his head down, and attack the rim. He also needs to start checking Trae. He's supposedly the DPoY, so he needs to check him.

He needs to use his correct hand: RIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom