OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big bluffing. Heavy on the **** it, let’s go part. After the Bucks took their stand, this was the reaction.

Per Chris Haynes:

Players who were scheduled to compete in the ensuing games felt an obligation to sit out because the Bucks’ decision wasn’t part of an organized plan of action, sources said.”

I don’t think the bucks owed it to LeBron or Cp3 or whomever to have an organized plan at that moment.

they were upset because the bucks didn’t have a plan or goal and didn’t want to leave the bubble . They were basically like let’s not show up today but we can play tomorrow and finish the season lol . The rest of the players were confused, as to the next move

sohi 23 sohi 23 Figured it out Figured it out MVP MVP …..remember? Just look back at what goofy **** was going on at this time, with reporting….with this issue.

C679888B-CC68-4448-9861-071E82802152.png
7CE5E619-EB8E-4D18-9C28-6E77AC0D53D6.png
B7589CCA-A99B-4514-B3B6-FC739D5081AA.png

The bucks took the right stand. They didn’t owe it to anybody to plan/coordinate/market how they were feeeling.

And yes. I will CHARGE MY PHONE now :lol: :smh:

Haynes is pretty keyed in, and a lot of that **** that the players were denying in the moment (ie Lemon pepper Lou) turned out to actually have happened.

Big bluffing. Heavy on the **** it, let’s go part. After the Bucks took their stand, this was the reaction.

Per Chris Haynes:

Players who were scheduled to compete in the ensuing games felt an obligation to sit out because the Bucks’ decision wasn’t part of an organized plan of action, sources said.”

I don’t think the bucks owed it to LeBron or Cp3 or whomever to have an organized plan at that moment.
Feeling blindsided about the bucks not playing was one thing. Players meeting and kawhi and Bron saying let’s go home then is another. Both can be true. Both were reported as true.

sohi 23 sohi 23 Figured it out Figured it out MVP MVP …..remember? Just look back at what goofy **** was going on at this time, with reporting….with this issue.

C679888B-CC68-4448-9861-071E82802152.png
7CE5E619-EB8E-4D18-9C28-6E77AC0D53D6.png
B7589CCA-A99B-4514-B3B6-FC739D5081AA.png

The bucks took the right stand. They didn’t owe it to anybody to plan/coordinate/market how they were feeeling.

And yes. I will CHARGE MY PHONE now :lol: :smh:
When you're done charging your phone

Check your NT notifications

Haynes is pretty keyed in, and a lot of that **** that the players were denying in the moment (ie Lemon pepper Lou) turned out to actually have happened.

Haynes also a transactional *** access journalist now, with no shame these days, and will play spin doctor and contradict stories and build narratives :lol:.

He old his journalistic integrity out for a bag/platform.

He is a seemingly really Good dude tho. I seen the brought his brother up through there with yahoo and them.

Last edited:
:lol:. Not buying this. I remember the spin after the initial reports.

It was a conflicting series of sources and tweets on who could control the narrative. Vividly recall it at the time. We all laughed at how insane the reporting around this was. In real time.

But this is convenient.

He did call on not wanting the season to start early. I never denied that. It makes sense. The bubble stuff, not buying it.
Out of all of that, I legit forgot Orlando was in the playoffs.

drewsone drewsone

Remember this? :lol:

DAFC1A1A-B7BF-4DB2-B847-5F7E3B326B60.png

Also….

116325ED-5DF5-420C-BAE0-3FEEC021C75F.png

0F8A2F1C-9FAB-4C69-9D4A-8F1CB6E6E787.png
Thoughts on lizard people, covid vaccine and the 2020 election?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom