OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
But enough about the Lakers. Hopefully we get some entertaining games this evening

D75CBDC6-D6AC-483E-BFBA-22D864C9BE9B.gif

Realest tweet i've ever seen

Not at all man.
Drake and Kevin Hart are rich as **** and at the top of their crafts without the respect they think they deserve. Drake wants to be known as the best rapper and Hart wants to be respected as one of the greatest comedians of all time. They don’t understand that just because you have the most money, doesn’t mean people have to think it’s good.

Lebron is at the 2nd best of all time at his draft with all the accolades. He really did all that ****. He’s just corny.

Not at all man.
Drake and Kevin Hart are rich as **** and at the top of their crafts without the respect they think they deserve. Drake wants to be known as the best rapper and Hart wants to be respected as one of the greatest comedians of all time. They don’t understand that just because you have the most money, doesn’t mean people have to think it’s good.

Lebron is at the 2nd best of all time at his draft with all the accolades. He really did all that ****. He’s just corny.
Big facts. Today you automatically make the most money cause of inflation and higher prices. For example the Titanic. It’s actually the highest grossing movie of all time if you adjust the numbers.

Anthony Edwards put up 20 a game in 20 more games than Lamelo so I'm slightly confused
Anthony edwards should have won but Charlotte was more competitive and Melo is a star. He has a chance to be one of the faces of the league. I don't like it but whatever.

Even though it was a few games. I feel like had Lamelo not come back Edwards would have won by default. Sort of like Joker. His MVP should have an asterisk. It’s really Embiid’s.

Bron making excuses, making it about HIM is nasty stuff.

I recall him forcing/lobbying dudes to play in the bubble, when dudes actually took a stand and nobody wanted to be there :smh: :lol:

Wrong on both accounts.
Lebron wanted to leave the bubble with the clippers. All the other teams wanted to continue.

Also, Lebron before the season started:

65416727-8237-44D9-99DE-BEC824A9BEE4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom