OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, don't understand how they just let this become a thing. Like wait you saw him jump into the defender but are still calling it?
Feel like D-Wade was the first star to really have it in his bag like that and beard took it to its final evolution and logical extreme where dudes all over the league started adopting it.

Glad they're finally gonna take a look at regulating it, shouldn't be considered a basketball play

PER would not be an indicator of determining who is the GOAT.

Determining who is THE GOAT should be based on MVPs, FMVPs, all- nba and all-defense selections, and not based on stats.

PER takes into account statistics such as field goals, steals, blocks, rebounds, etc and assigns a value to them. It is STRICTLY based on statistics.

My "GOAT formula" is completely different cause I dont take into account the stats used in PER. Instead I look at MVPs, Finals MVPs, All NBA teams, games played, all-defense teams and assign values to these criteria. I use these measurements instead of PER because MVPs and All-NBA team selections, for example, are based on accolades that are usually decided upon by a general consensus and therefore is more indicative of a player's overall body of work during a season or period of time.

After all, determining who is the GOAT should be based more on the overall body of work and accolades as opposed to statistics like PER, box plus/minus, usage rate, etc.

That's my take on it

Show us the results of your system please.

All these bricks been tough to watch. Trae confidence in scoring is completely shot.

Thybulle all nba defense gotta get rescinded now. You a defender, not prime Blake griffin. I’m baffled that he tried the double clutch on that dunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom